Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double XP and double rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2013
When does the double XP and rewards end it says through Sunday May 15th but is it at a specific time? at midnight? because its going to be close for me i dont know if i will get mine to elder and i have all the likes is there anyway to know if i will get them in time?

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I've found most promotions end sometime around noon local time the day after KI has indicated they'll expire. I'm not sure what time zone the expanded window of opportunity would be made for or if it's just a bonus courtesy KI provides for people who may have come in late, that's just been my experience.

But unless they have changed the timer in one of the recent updates, or you don't live in North America, you've probably got a few hours on the morning of the 16th to give it one last shot. I'm sure I'll be pushing it with many of my plants too, so whatever doesn't get harvested on Sunday night I'm going to try Monday morning before I head off to work.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
High Five Ghost on May 13, 2016 wrote:
I've found most promotions end sometime around noon local time the day after KI has indicated they'll expire. I'm not sure what time zone the expanded window of opportunity would be made for or if it's just a bonus courtesy KI provides for people who may have come in late, that's just been my experience.

But unless they have changed the timer in one of the recent updates, or you don't live in North America, you've probably got a few hours on the morning of the 16th to give it one last shot. I'm sure I'll be pushing it with many of my plants too, so whatever doesn't get harvested on Sunday night I'm going to try Monday morning before I head off to work.
I've noted the same thing as High Five Ghost... I think that KI turns off the weekend bonuses on Monday morning when they get into work around 900am their time.