Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Petition to help PVP for 4v4 and 3v3

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I have been a PvPer since before there was a such thing as 1st Age, much less 2nd and 3rd. One of the things I enjoyed the most was 4v4 and 3v3. This has completely dropped out of Existence and it used to be highly competitive. I have asked many players why we don't have this anymore their answer to this is:

Main Issue

"The new spells acquired using shadow pip has made it impossible for 4 wizards to stand up competitively against each other."

Although I find Shadow fun to use in all its aspects. This is too powerful to defend against. A balance needs to be found to bring back the 4v4 and 3v3 world of PvP.

Suggestions to fix this problem:

1: Remove Shadow Spells from 4v4 and 3v3 PvP.
2: If you don't want to do that, Make a Shadow Shield that can counter it similar to the Tower Shield.

Other Issues

1: I have seen lots of complaints on Bad JuJu. A lot of players really don't like that card. Make it a higher Pip Cost or simply remove it from PvP.
2: Another suggestion on Bad JuJu is to revamp it to be comparable to the Efreet Card.
3: Last but not least: BLOCK IS BROKEN in PVP. I am NOT the only player that believes this.

Sign the Petition
If you are an adamant PvPer I encourage you to sign this Petition if you agree with what I have said here. Maybe you only agree with the main issue. Then just Sign saying you agree with the Main Issues. Maybe you only agree with Other Issues, then sign saying you agree with Other Issues. If you agree with all said here, then sign saying you Second the Motion. Pass to your friends who like to PvP as well.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Kieran Starhaven on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
I have been a PvPer since before there was a such thing as 1st Age, much less 2nd and 3rd. One of the things I enjoyed the most was 4v4 and 3v3. This has completely dropped out of Existence and it used to be highly competitive. I have asked many players why we don't have this anymore their answer to this is:

Main Issue

"The new spells acquired using shadow pip has made it impossible for 4 wizards to stand up competitively against each other."

Although I find Shadow fun to use in all its aspects. This is too powerful to defend against. A balance needs to be found to bring back the 4v4 and 3v3 world of PvP.

2: If you don't want to do that, Make a Shadow Shield that can counter it similar to the Tower Shield.

Other Issues

1: I have seen lots of complaints on Bad JuJu. A lot of players really don't like that card. Make it a higher Pip Cost or simply remove it from PvP.
2: Another suggestion on Bad JuJu is to revamp it to be comparable to the Efreet Card.
3: Last but not least: BLOCK IS BROKEN in PVP. I am NOT the only player that believes this.

Sign the Petition
If you are an adamant PvPer I encourage you to sign this Petition if you agree with what I have said here. Maybe you only agree with the main issue. Then just Sign saying you agree with the Main Issues. Maybe you only agree with Other Issues, then sign saying you agree with Other Issues. If you agree with all said here, then sign saying you Second the Motion. Pass to your friends who like to PvP as well.
more people complain about shadow magic or shadow pips or shadow enchanted spell (don't think going chance it) meant for higher level wizard?

why would we want spell give 11 rank spell? because be possible to use because mana burn balance wizard has????? because high rank spell ok but to much powerpips because i don't care for 3v3/4v4 because take long of a match to win (match mostly hate one of wizard never wanted be defeated)

mostly some people i know wanted pvp to be remove mostly for ranking because warlord stuff!

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Kieran Starhaven on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:

Main Issue

Other Issues

Sign the Petition
I agree with the Main Issue, Suggestions to Fix the Problem, and Other Issues No. 3.

Signed.