Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Long March Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting on the website, so hi! . Recently I started playing game again and decided to continue quest line from where I left off, which is The Long March Quest. However, after defeating the six enemies that Chasca Dawn Hour requested, I am having trouble turning quest in. I searched online, but I can not find a solution to this problem. When I follow the quest arrow, it points me to the purple obelisk object, however, Chasca is invisible!. I have tried searching other common areas where she can be found, but she does not appear anywhere else. I have no other quests involving her, and can not continue main quest line without handing in the requested quest. I tried reloading game, re-downloading game, and even restarting computer.

I have sent a ticket to KingsIsle, but decided to seek help online as well. If anyone has advice about how to resolve this issue, please feel free to share advice .

Thank you for your time.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Dear KI I havent posted on here befor and have been playing Wiz since the second week it was released ( on qnd off ) you are normally pretty wuick on fixing glitches/bugs i am stuck on the same quest with the same problem and can not start pyramid of the stars, i have also found that this was a problem back in 2013 l.. Please fix fast -.-

Administrator
vRiiku on Apr 20, 2016 wrote:
Dear KI I havent posted on here befor and have been playing Wiz since the second week it was released ( on qnd off ) you are normally pretty wuick on fixing glitches/bugs i am stuck on the same quest with the same problem and can not start pyramid of the stars, i have also found that this was a problem back in 2013 l.. Please fix fast -.-
Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Hello everyone,

This topic is mainly directed to the support staff of KingsIsle. Recently I reported an issue consisting of a bug preventing me from completing quest (The post about the Long March Quest). I sent in a support ticket last Saturday, and have been trying to remain in communication with the support team in order to resolve my issue. However, they appear to have gone radio silent and it has been four days since our last contact. Any ideas why this might be? and how long does it usually take them to resolve an issue.

Best regards,

Belgrim Legendhunter

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
I am having the same issue. I can't go any further until I turn this quest in.