Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who's your favorite NPC?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
There are many NPCs in this game. Some are annoying, some are cool, some are epic, and once in a while you meet an NPC you just really like.

Thinking of all the NPCs you've met in the game, which one do you like the best?

I'll start. My favorite is Dyvim Whitehart. One of the coolest, in my opinion, ever.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2016
Hmm that's a tough question. It would have to be between Malorn AshThorn (Death Teacher) and Professor Balestorm (Storm Teacher). They're the most interesting to me.

I would have to go with Balestorm. I enjoyed getting spells and quests from him.

-Emily MoonDust, lvl 52

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Zanetta Stormbreaker because I love her outfit/design

Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Gotta go with Nalia Dunestrider

Victoria Fairyheart

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
crystalwizard12345... on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
There are many NPCs in this game. Some are annoying, some are cool, some are epic, and once in a while you meet an NPC you just really like.

Thinking of all the NPCs you've met in the game, which one do you like the best?

I'll start. My favorite is Dyvim Whitehart. One of the coolest, in my opinion, ever.
Dyvim Whitehart

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 27

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I would have to say Ogden Peake in the celestian base camp, I like his style.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Cyrus Drake. He's hard nosed, but in the end he's got your back and supportive.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I think everyone is missing the best character (my opinion), Mellori in Polaris. I think she was voiced and portrayed very well. She is that like moody teenager who does the wrong thing (sneaks out of the house) and enthusiastic to go on an adventure somewhere further than the perimeter of here house.

Voiced and played real well, best in the business.