Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Gear? Really!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Darkmoor's gear is so good. I wanted it badly now I feel like it is a waste.

These stat judges are judging me just because I have the worst stats (This is why we farm for the best stats!), finding teams were such a waste of time, etc!

I have done it once and I feel like doing it again, but due to these reasons above, darkmoor is like a waste of time.

~Colin Stormslinger Level 100 ~

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Colin Stormslinger on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Darkmoor's gear is so good. I wanted it badly now I feel like it is a waste.

These stat judges are judging me just because I have the worst stats (This is why we farm for the best stats!), finding teams were such a waste of time, etc!

I have done it once and I feel like doing it again, but due to these reasons above, darkmoor is like a waste of time.

~Colin Stormslinger Level 100 ~
Hmm, do you need help with darkmoor? I have two fire wizard accounts ready to go, one is almost full jade, the other has pretty much max stats for fire. If you have any time, we could meet up around 4:00 or 5:00 pacific time on realm sunbird today. My character names are Richard SkullDust and Richard FireDust. Meet around the base of the castle.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
There are a couple options here:

1) Mercenaries for Hire ( http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/ ) is a great resource when players are stuck in a rut much like yours. It's very underrated and idk why more people don't use it. It's how I got through all of Belloq's annoying fights and the last Polaris boss. They'll help with both questing (one time) and farming (multiple times).

2) Since the master/exalted duel housing gauntlets came out, the gear from those places ends up being even better than DM gear most of the time. If you have the friends/crowns or friends with crowns, do a little research on what gear is best and buy a few to see what you get.

Good luck!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Starblood653 on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
There are a couple options here:

1) Mercenaries for Hire ( http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/ ) is a great resource when players are stuck in a rut much like yours. It's very underrated and idk why more people don't use it. It's how I got through all of Belloq's annoying fights and the last Polaris boss. They'll help with both questing (one time) and farming (multiple times).

2) Since the master/exalted duel housing gauntlets came out, the gear from those places ends up being even better than DM gear most of the time. If you have the friends/crowns or friends with crowns, do a little research on what gear is best and buy a few to see what you get.

Good luck!
Just a bit of an extention of this but you can get the exalted duels from the respective bosses and other 'end of world' bosses. The Jade Oni is a popular farming place since you can restart without leaving. Then just get a team to help you farm your "blah's" Exalted Duel and hope for some decent gear.

Or hold out for about ten levels with the best gear you can patch together and farm Baba Yaga and Rasputin for the Majoris gear.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
yea I really dislike how people don't want to do a dungeon with someone because they have bad gear or bad stats. the people obviously needs good gear that's probably why they're doing the dungeon