Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vive la Pinguinonia Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Another player and I, who completed the quest a while back, were helping another player friend of ours who was doing the quest for the first time.

Everything was fine until we got to the part where you need to defeat Captain Winters, and he wasn't there. All NPC names in the room were green. Nothing would activate the quest. We reset the dungeon, and for good measure, changed realms to try again, and alas, the same thing happened.

Is it just a general glitch, or is it because another friend and I already completed it? The player who needs to complete the quest "Vive la Pinquinonia" can't do so at all.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
BrynnerOfReign on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
Another player and I, who completed the quest a while back, were helping another player friend of ours who was doing the quest for the first time.

Everything was fine until we got to the part where you need to defeat Captain Winters, and he wasn't there. All NPC names in the room were green. Nothing would activate the quest. We reset the dungeon, and for good measure, changed realms to try again, and alas, the same thing happened.

Is it just a general glitch, or is it because another friend and I already completed it? The player who needs to complete the quest "Vive la Pinquinonia" can't do so at all.
Must be a glitch with doing the dungeon with players that have already done it.
Brynner is my friend and they were writing of our experience last night.,

I was able to finish the dungeon soloing.
Id much rather play this game with friends.

Hope KI fixes that!