Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help in questing

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
ok so I just finished defeating something in marleybone and now i need to go to the ironworks if there is any powerful person out there willing to help me please write it down here my name is heather starsong tell me if you are interested and then look for me in marleybone.

your help would be much appreciated.

Heather starsong level 37

Survivor
Jun 08, 2015
Hi Heather, I am a level 53 wizard and I have completed the Ironworks dungeon and would be happy to help you complete it. My name is Jack SwiftBlood and I will try to look for you around the station.

Hero
May 07, 2015
hello im a level 59wizard and i have completed it too i could help you too :) my name is miranda jade song

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
hello im a level 59wizard and i have completed it too i could help you too :) my name is miranda jade song
im a level 66 now

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
sun girl1122 on Dec 25, 2015 wrote:
im a level 66 now
Hi Miranda,

sorry for the late response lol i havent been on the message boards in a while.I am now on level 42 and have already completed the ironworks.However, I have a friend (actually my sister lol) and she is level 37.she did the ironworks quest and now is on counterweight west.Can you help her do counterweight west and big ben to defeat meowiarty?Her name is Taylor SeaRider.How about January 10 at 12:00 afternoon Eastern time?Meet by counterweight west in marleybone in the realm vampire.

Your help would be much appreciated,
Heather StarSong level 42