Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Story

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi guys!! I thought it'd be fun if you wrote a little bit of the origin of YOU! I was actually working on a story/fan fiction/book for a while now. Here it goes! ( I have WAY more where this comes from but can't fit it all in limited characters )

Chapter 1: Marleybone

Once upon a time there was a girl named Katie. She lived in a world named Marleybone. Marleybone was a London themed world with the Marleybonians as cats and dogs. Katie never knew why they weren't just regular people like her. She notices always how they talk about a world with the name Wizard City. Katie asks everyone what it or the city is and where it's located, but noone tells her. One night, she goes outside to see the stars glow and sparkle. All of a sudden though, a tall man with black hair and black beard, wearing a black robe, holding a staff was standing nearby. Katie noticed him and looked behind. She wondered who he was. She couldn't see his face because of the dark night but after he turned around and saw he was seen he vanished in black smoke. Katie had no idea what happened but she wanted to know more of what happened and NOTHING would stop her.

Chapter 2: The Book

Katie asked every Marleybonian nearby if they know anything such of what could've happened. All of them just said, " You probably were dreaming" or "You could've been seeing things" or " Maybe it's just a trick of the light ". Katie didn't believe anything they said. She knew what she saw. One day after a day of Marleybone school. She went to the library in search of a book on Marleybone Science book for class. While she was searching on the shelves she accidentally knocked over a couple of books. She picked them up but then her jaw dropped open. She realized there was a book on Wizard City. She cleaned the mess up and took the book right away.

Chapter 3: Welcome to Wizard City

She opened the book excitedly waiting to know what all the commotion and talk of Wizard City was about and what it even is! Right when she turned to the first page a note of parchment suddenly dropped from the ceiling ( or sky ). She opened it curiously. The note said " Dear Reader, Congratulations on finding this hidden book. You have found the book to all the secrets of the Spiral and Wizard City. I am guessing you don't know what I am talking about unless you do. Well, if you don't and wish to know chant this spell 3 times focusing hardly." Wizard wizard you may see lizards. Spells you cast, forever last. The wizard you'll see, and the one you'll be." Good luck but be careful.
Sincerely, Anonymus"
Katie had questions. Whats the spiral? Why do I have to say a spell 3 times? Why do I have to be careful? Katie decided that this was just a prank but she decided to play along anyway. Katie chanted the spell 3 times focusing her mind. When she opened her eyes she felt a magic presence and wasn't in the library. Then she realized she was in Wizard City.

Let me know what you thought! Comment down yours if you want!