Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

July 2015 Update is Amazing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Ok, so I opened the wizard101 launcher this morning and saw that an update had happened. Me being me, I had to check what had changed. Little did I know that my mood would shoot through the roof. That sounds like an exaggeration, but I kid you not, I have been very happy all morning.
Pet collars?! Sharing Houses?! Craftable school mounts?! Heck yeah!

Was anyone else excited about this update? If so, what are you looking forward to trying?

Thanks for another amazing update guys.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I'm also really excited for the update! I really like the idea of Ultra Pets. I also think that the Seed Vault is a great new addition. Seeds took up a LOT of space in my backpack. Speaking of seeds, the new ultra seeds are awesome! I love to garden, so I can't wait to get some.
I hope KI continues to make awesome new changes!

Defender
May 06, 2011
Rebecca Shadowflam... on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Ok, so I opened the wizard101 launcher this morning and saw that an update had happened. Me being me, I had to check what had changed. Little did I know that my mood would shoot through the roof. That sounds like an exaggeration, but I kid you not, I have been very happy all morning.
Pet collars?! Sharing Houses?! Craftable school mounts?! Heck yeah!

Was anyone else excited about this update? If so, what are you looking forward to trying?

Thanks for another amazing update guys.
:P I was excited about it. Not a lot though o.o

I was quite disappointed in the fire cloud mount... It's just an orange puff of smoke But, I was quite excited to think about me on a different cloud. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to trade all my useless houses so I can finally craft that Treetop Getaway and actually have space for it in my backpack...

Katherine DragonbladeLevel 100

P.S. Thanks Kingsisle!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
I've traded my house over to another character, its actually a lot simpler than I thought...unless you have pets/mounts in it..

And I really love the new mounts, and the Ultra Dungeons are pretty fun. Or at least, Exalted Rattlebones.

This update is amazing, I kind of like that they made a new age for PVP again.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to craft one of the jewels, would definitely be helpful to put on my pet.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2013
Love it all. The dungeons are fun. The mounts are awesome, still have yet to get/craft mine though . Also love the ultra pet stuff. Thanks KI!

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Although I was saddened at the fact we would have to wait for the new Story Arc until what I can only guess is the Fall Update, I found this update very enjoyable. Although it is not very fun, grinding my pet to ultra, lol.
And the storm cloud is just a purple version of the arcus cloud mount in the crowns shop.