Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing PvP issue is really big.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Today i had lots of awesome people at my house PvPing, but one person was a little to good, and i couldn't send him (he was spamming spells, and his resistance was making the battle take hours) people wanted to pvp, and they couldnt because he wouldnt die.

I ended up having to send his opponent, since he wouldnt talk, and his opponent said he'd tell other players to NOT go to my house because its a terrible place. (Mind you, its currently number 4 on the top rated) So. Yeah

There should be a way to send people who are in a PvP match, or, automatically end it as a tie.
This would prevent people from spreading unwanted rumors about people, if an owner could end a pvp match thats been going on to long.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
KieranMoonFlame on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
Today i had lots of awesome people at my house PvPing, but one person was a little to good, and i couldn't send him (he was spamming spells, and his resistance was making the battle take hours) people wanted to pvp, and they couldnt because he wouldnt die.

I ended up having to send his opponent, since he wouldnt talk, and his opponent said he'd tell other players to NOT go to my house because its a terrible place. (Mind you, its currently number 4 on the top rated) So. Yeah

There should be a way to send people who are in a PvP match, or, automatically end it as a tie.
This would prevent people from spreading unwanted rumors about people, if an owner could end a pvp match thats been going on to long.
So, you want people to come to your house and PvP but only if they're not very good? Sorry, but that's what it sounds like. If the battle was taking hours then obviously his opponent must have been pretty good too not to mention that you evidently had a lot of very patient people waiting all that time to be next. I think if you had the option of "sending" people you could end up doing more damage to your rating than the unwanted rumors.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
But from what i understood he dragged the battle very long time just to annoy the owner. He didn't speak himself because he didn't want to be sent away from the house.

I can see this being a problem because there are many people who just want to waste other people's time because they have "nother else" to do.