Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Difficulty of last dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2013
I understand that people can work together on this and beat it easily but today I was in the last dungeon of Zafaria, Mirror lake and It seems to bother me on how difficult the Battles with the spiders and goliaths are. Me and my Friend kayla have traveled together since celestia and this is just too much! the battles in this dungeon are unfair due to the ratio of monsters to players. I wish that kingsisle would fix battles to where the number of monsters depends on number of people in dungeon. Actually for all dungeons in general. and its very hard being a and a vs 4 s or 4 for that matter. this is just getting ridiculous. Please take this to heart kingsisle.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I did first ran mirror lake with a pair of wizards, one storm, one balance. The four starburst spider battle is almost impossible since the spiders all have 80% storm resist, and deal tons of damage. My balance wizard's offense is just too weak to take them out without much help from my storm wizard. I found the key is using mass storm prism, which lets a storm wizard get a prism on every spider with one spell. Unfortunately, you learn mass storm prism from an Avalon quest, so you don't know the spell when you first go to mirror lake.

What you want to do is get your hands on mass storm prism treasure cards. I was lucky and found a couple on sale at the bazaar. If you can't find any on sale try and sweet-talk a high level friend into getting you a few from the treasure card vendor in Azteca or Khrysalis.