Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Wizards/ Make- A -Wish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Hello Everybody!

Listen, I heard about the unfortunate passing away of our Kingsisle friend, Allan Ghostdust. I thought that everybody who goes onto a better place who is in touch with Kingsisle somehow, is everybody who plays Wizard101 makes a life wizard, and the crowns spent and the membership money used on that character would go to the Make - A - Wish club.

Adios, Amigos

Dakota ShadowForge Lvl 73

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
what? you lost me at "is everybody who plays wizard101 makes a life wizard"

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
If you're talking about making a new wizard, ( a life wizard) in honor of Allen Ghostdust and you mean playing that wizard w/o the benefit of crown purchases like houses and gear and stuff and then donating the money we'd ordinarily spend on those items to the Make-a Wish foundation instead, that sounds like a pretty good challenge.
$0.50 here and $0.12 there can be easily added up at the end of a year to a tidy sum that is a pretty fine way to honor children who are ill, and "pay it forward" some, for a loving purpose.

I'm in favor of KI retiring the name and creating a new "age" of names in player's honor who have passed and omitting and adding new names, in the future, for the benefit of all.

For the game, the honor lies with the game. And the name.

I'll take that challenge, partially, bro. It's a pretty fine idea.
We are all touched be each other.