Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Yard Birds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
So I have to go to Ravenscar to find the first yard bird (in Ravenscar) but when i come to the location of the yard bird the bird isnt there.I switched to a different realm and i found all the other yard birds but the one in Ravenclaw still isn't there.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
kraljigor97 on Apr 22, 2015 wrote:
So I have to go to Ravenscar to find the first yard bird (in Ravenscar) but when i come to the location of the yard bird the bird isnt there.I switched to a different realm and i found all the other yard birds but the one in Ravenclaw still isn't there.
I don't know if you are having a glitch or not, but there are two birds in Ravenscar. One, I think is in the "beak" area of the upper caves in the circular area on the way to Herkir. Hard to find in there, its pretty dark if I remember correctly. The other is just outside the door you go through to fight Munin and the Coven in the lower right side of the map. Been a long time since I have been there. Hope this helps some. Good luck
Michael

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
The Yardbird that used to be in the "beak area" is not there. The new teleport stone appears in the room, and the Yardbird has flown the coop.

Is this a bug, or has Yardbird Nine been moved to a new location?

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
So I'm almost done with the yard bird quest from zeke and the last one was no where to be found I went to the spot that it's suppose to be in but it's gone so I thought maybe it was moved with the update so Proffessor grey rose I'm not asking you to give me the location of its been moved I just want to know it is part of the update ( being relocated ) and if so give me a clue to where it is

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Ozymanithrax on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:
The Yardbird that used to be in the "beak area" is not there. The new teleport stone appears in the room, and the Yardbird has flown the coop.

I'm having the same problem too like I need the training point from this quest and it's not there. the reason it was moved is because the teleporter is there with it being there it would be easy to find it. but now that its there the yard bird is gone and atm no one knows where it is except the game editors. and I don't think they will tell us where it is because we're suppose to find it. all I'm asking is for a clue to where it is not a specific location

Administrator
Ozymanithrax on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:

Hello,

The Yardbird was moved to a new location when the teleporter was added. Good luck on your bird hunt!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
zane28100102 on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
really it moved
:P well looks like ill have to search EVERYWHERE in the ravenscar to find it O:

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Seriously has anyone found it? I've looked all over the place

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
well need to worry imma already level 76 in zafaria looking for those sock monkeys, struggling to get o avalon

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
OH MY GOSH! I have found the ninth yardbird!!! I am not going to reveal the spot but all I can saw is it is close to the ravenscar village teleporter. If you have any questions, reply to this post.