Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hades Drop Rate Increase?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Okay. I've noticed something. Before Darkmoor came out, it was really hard to get the WaterWorks Gear. When it came out, I decided to go farm Waterworks. I got the robe on my first try, and the hat and boots on my second try. I don't think it was luck, because before I used to farm it a lot and got junk. Does Hades gear drop rate also increase because of Darkmoor (Darkmoor is now the best gear in game)?

I hope so! Because I've farmed Darkmoor everyday and received nothing! While, some people only killed Malistare 5 times and have all the gear!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
I am in the same boat, my friends only fought a phew times and get most the suit in one run or all in a phew, why so some of use not get to be that lucky?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Waterworks seems the same as ever. I think you have just had bad and good luck.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
i battled hades a millions of times and all i got was senator gear and i get mad because i wasted hours trying to get hades gear and i get senetor i do not like the hades drop rate please try increasing it Blake StormCloud (Level - 95 Storm Wizard)

Defender
May 02, 2010
For someone who dropped two of the bosses and had a total dungeon time of about 1.5 hours, I don't think I should be receiving Senator gear each and every time. Increase the Hades resist gear drops.