Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost pages issue in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
I already beat the game from where it left off in Khrysalis on my life wizard so I thought I would try the lost pages quest in Azteca. However now it won't let me enter a certain just before you can get up to the floating lands it won't let me enter. You'd think it would being that I already beat the game however it won't. This I find very annoying and ridiculous! Please fix this issue!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
NaomiButterfly on Sep 22, 2014 wrote:
I already beat the game from where it left off in Khrysalis on my life wizard so I thought I would try the lost pages quest in Azteca. However now it won't let me enter a certain just before you can get up to the floating lands it won't let me enter. You'd think it would being that I already beat the game however it won't. This I find very annoying and ridiculous! Please fix this issue!
Well the quest is gone now so KI should be able to work on this for the next time they release it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's a long running off/on bug with that gate. Just use the teleporter in Three Points.