Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2014
i am so lost in krokotopia its confusing i seen a guy on you tube who did it in 9 game plays i am realy back up i cant go to moshoo i am past lvl 30 and dont know were i am in krockotopia

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

I'm sorry that you are lost. If you don't have any quests, use the in game quest finder in your quest log and it will help you find any nearby quests. If you used to be in Mooshu and would like to get back there, you can use the "go home" button and then use the Spiral gate in your house to go back to Mooshu. Or you could teleport back to the Commons and then use the Spiral gate in Bartleby to go back to Mooshu.

But if you have not unlocked worlds by questing, you will not be able to visit them.

Best wishes,

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crazykids100 on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
i am so lost in krokotopia its confusing i seen a guy on you tube who did it in 9 game plays i am realy back up i cant go to moshoo i am past lvl 30 and dont know were i am in krockotopia
Krok isn't that confusing... it's the same as Wizard City...follow the main storyline quests and you will gain access to Marleybone, and then Mooshu.

By the way, there is no way to complete the entire world anywhere in 9 plays.

The quest tree for Krok is below... find out where you last were and move on from there:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Jan 30, 2014
ok but wt about marlybone i havent unlocked that yet and i am so lost i dont know what quest i am supposed to do to get to the last boss in krokotopia ,, i feel like i am missing out all ready pass lvl 30 so i am way over powered for that boss i just need to get to marly bone so i can get back on track i got the crowns i just need some light shed on where i need to go ps the only reason i am lost is because i got like a whole bunch of side quest and every time i finished one it sends me to two more and it wont end and i am lost its really stressing me out i should be done with marly bone all ready from the people i have seen it was so hard to get tempast cuase i had to wait for crowns but now i need to catch up there has got to be somthing to point me in the rite direction i got the crowns got the strenth got the gear just need the way

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crazykids100 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
ok but wt about marlybone i havent unlocked that yet and i am so lost i dont know what quest i am supposed to do to get to the last boss in krokotopia ,, i feel like i am missing out all ready pass lvl 30 so i am way over powered for that boss i just need to get to marly bone so i can get back on track i got the crowns i just need some light shed on where i need to go ps the only reason i am lost is because i got like a whole bunch of side quest and every time i finished one it sends me to two more and it wont end and i am lost its really stressing me out i should be done with marly bone all ready from the people i have seen it was so hard to get tempast cuase i had to wait for crowns but now i need to catch up there has got to be somthing to point me in the rite direction i got the crowns got the strenth got the gear just need the way
First of all you need to relax. This is a game, meant to be fun. And there is no such thing as "supposed to be in..." anywhere. In fact, the higher level you are, the easier the battles will be. Stop wasting gold and crowns on treasure cards - you do not need them at this point.

Second, do all the main storyline quests in each world to move on to the next. It's not complicated. Stop accepting side quests (any quest you can decline is a side quest) for now. You can always go back to any world and do them if you want to. Look at the quest tree I linked to... from there you can go to the quest tree in Marleybone and on and on.

Relax and enjoy the game.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
crazykids100 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Okay you have find the one in the places u left off