Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elemental Prisim and Spirit Prism

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2008
I am not sure if this is the right area for this, but it would be fitting if you added Elemental Prism and Spirit Prism.

Elemental Prism would cast Ice Prism, Fire Prism, and Storm Prism on the person you click on.

Spirit Prism would cast Life Prisim, Myth Prism, and Death Prism on the person you click on.
I figured that if there was Elemental and Spirit shields, blades, and spear things, there would be Prism to fit the category as well.

Thank you for reading.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't see how it would work in actual gameplay. They would be cast in a certain order meaning some would always trigger another. For example if they are , casting a attack would trigger prism changing to then trigger prism changing back to . So it would have no effect for Ice wizards. There would be no real benefit.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zachary Iceblizzar... on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
I am not sure if this is the right area for this, but it would be fitting if you added Elemental Prism and Spirit Prism.

Elemental Prism would cast Ice Prism, Fire Prism, and Storm Prism on the person you click on.

Spirit Prism would cast Life Prisim, Myth Prism, and Death Prism on the person you click on.
I figured that if there was Elemental and Spirit shields, blades, and spear things, there would be Prism to fit the category as well.

Thank you for reading.
It's been suggested, and ignored (so far) by KI. It is an excellent idea, and truly needed for Balance, but should be a Balance school only spell set.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Zachary Iceblizzar... on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:

Thank you for reading.
Yes, this could be a great spell. A lot of bosses have resist to multiple elements.
So I think this should be a balance spell that you can get at some place when the level cap goes up to level 105.
I also think it should be like 3 pips to cast.
And lastly, I think that balance should get the spells for free because it would be a balance school spell but I think they should be one training point each for the other schools.
Myrna Dragoncloud

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
seethe42 on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
I don't see how it would work in actual gameplay. They would be cast in a certain order meaning some would always trigger another. For example if they are , casting a attack would trigger prism changing to then trigger prism changing back to . So it would have no effect for Ice wizards. There would be no real benefit.
I never thought about this! Well, any who, the spells should be for balance only. Only balance should get it because of something triggering another. But I don't think it would cause much difficulty for balance.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dragoncloud888 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
I never thought about this! Well, any who, the spells should be for balance only. Only balance should get it because of something triggering another. But I don't think it would cause much difficulty for balance.
A better idea in my opinion would be a prism, only triggered by attacks. It would only use blades and split damage into 1/6 each triggering any applicable traps/shields. This would make very overpowered though for PvP. It would be interesting though.

Defender
Nov 12, 2013
I would say first give balance a normal prism, like every other school, then give a tri-prism because balance has major tri-attack spells. The prism would convert the balance damage to another random school, this includes astral and shadow.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Arcanexo on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
I would say first give balance a normal prism, like every other school, then give a tri-prism because balance has major tri-attack spells. The prism would convert the balance damage to another random school, this includes astral and shadow.
This subject has been discussed to death really. Balance has no real need for a normal prism. There's no such thing as a Balance shield. That is one of Balance's big strength. If you make a prism you need to make a shield too, and you also need an opposite school with shields and prisms too.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
seethe42 on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
A better idea in my opinion would be a prism, only triggered by attacks. It would only use blades and split damage into 1/6 each triggering any applicable traps/shields. This would make very overpowered though for PvP. It would be interesting though.
Yeah you're right, this is a great idea!