Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mail System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
cool idea, it would also be cool if we added mail boxes to player houses, so that a player could send a message to an offline player, but to get the message they would have to open their mail box at their house. and for those who do not have a house, they could add a mail box outside the dorms

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
Agreed.
This would make hatching and pvp a lot easier, especially for friends who only know each other in the game.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
hello i was really intrested in this idea if it comes out on the game and can not wait to see what others cool stuff is coming to the game

Administrator
sistersky605 on Jun 10, 2019 wrote:
hello i was really intrested in this idea if it comes out on the game and can not wait to see what others cool stuff is coming to the game
Thanks for the idea! Mail systems is something we've looked at in the past.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Hope you're doing well!

Communicating between each other in a game like Wizard101 is a huge part of the games core. And although you can do that as much as you want inside the game, you can't do it much outside. So wanting to tell my friend something when they aren't online can be pretty tedious, especially if our Log on/off times are polar opposites.

A good way in my opinion to fix this is a mail-like system. Maybe there could be a mailbox outside your dorm in Ravenwood where you could find the mail? So if your friend isn't on, but you want to tell them you got a piece of gear, or a questing time, your friend will be able to see your message when they log on and check their mailbox!

This doesn't have to be limited to messages, maybe you could attach gold or treasure cards through the mail as well! (with a limit I feel). And using photomancy you can also attach your favorite pictures as well!

This would be a good way to communicate if you really want to tell your friend something, but can't stay online. Please consider!

Thank you for reading!
-Noah HawkBreath

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
Is there anyway that KI could add an in-game mail box like other games have? I have trouble reaching my offline friends for meet ups to fight bosses and dungeons and such. Only one friend is on Wizard101Central and she says she only rarely logs on anymore. It would be so much easier to be able to leave a message that your friend will see when they come back online. That way you can plan when to get together to do quests, dungeons.etc.

I know social media is a thing but these are in-game friends, not people I know in real life, and I do not want to have to share my personal info. That is why I think having a system where people can leave messages for each other would really help a lot.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2016
It shouldn't be too hard to make a "direct messages missed" section. That would also help for where in some places if you direct message someone it comes back with "This player is busy and didn't receive your message" (or something worded like that).

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
I am thinking more along the lines of having a mailbox to where if someone is not online they can see that they have mail when they log in again. They can receive their mail and then message the sender back with their reply even if the sender is offline. This is basically so that people can reach each other and leave messages for offline players to see when they log in later. I think this would really help players connect instead of just hoping that you catch them when you are on. I never see my friends but I know they still play. I just can't seem to be on at the same time they are so we are always missing each other. A way to reach them in game would be very helpful.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Hi everyone!
I am back from a long break and I would love to see some sort of mail option. There have been times when I wish I could send my friends who are offline a message. By having this mail option, we are still able to keep in contact with friends who may be playing different times than us. What does everyone else think? Happy Holidays!

Alia SparkleGrove: 55