Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Circumvent surpassing level 100

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
OK so unlike a lot of people I don't think I would like to see this game surpass level 100. I think it would be kind of awkward being level 110 or 129. I just don't think I'd like it. But I definitely think it would be cool to find some way around it, maybe introducing some secondary leveling system. Its kind of hard to explain honestly; essentially leveling up without leveling up.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
i posted a thread like this a while back but the game must go on but i like the secondary leveling ideas

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Aaron Mistflame on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
OK so unlike a lot of people I don't think I would like to see this game surpass level 100. I think it would be kind of awkward being level 110 or 129. I just don't think I'd like it. But I definitely think it would be cool to find some way around it, maybe introducing some secondary leveling system. Its kind of hard to explain honestly; essentially leveling up without leveling up.
And what would be the point of continuing questing/playing the game with no level ups?
People basically stop playing once they reach the max level since they are battling 'for nothing'. This would be a pretty big mistake on the part of KI.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I honestly don't see a problem with going over level 100.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
i suppose if one wanted to get into multiple teirs it would be something like having to start from 1 with a new title I mean how many epic sounding words can the slap at the end of our class before runnng out of ideas (maybe it would work like homestucks god teirs)

Also as a side note could we maybe possibly get extra pips as we advance into the higher reaches of magic PWEAZE? bosses get 100% maxed out pips to start with cant we get like a at chance a 4 power pip start