Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

full pedigree?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
I'm guessing having a pet that has a full pedigree is possible, but I have no clue how rare it really is. If you know someone or do have a full pedigree pet please tell me, or tell me the highest pedigree possible!
Thank you!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
The highest is 97. I have seen a few people who have that, but it doesn't make the pet any better to use.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The highest I've seen is in the 80's. To acheive 100 you would need 10 Epic talents and 10 Epic Derby. Theoretically it should be possible, but I can't see why you would want to. Not all Epic talents are good and some of the best talents aren't Epic. Pedegree really doesn't mean much. I have a pet with 84 pedigree and not a single useful talent I also have many with 65-70 pedigree with all 5 good talents.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
seethe42 on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
The highest I've seen is in the 80's. To acheive 100 you would need 10 Epic talents and 10 Epic Derby. Theoretically it should be possible, but I can't see why you would want to. Not all Epic talents are good and some of the best talents aren't Epic. Pedegree really doesn't mean much. I have a pet with 84 pedigree and not a single useful talent I also have many with 65-70 pedigree with all 5 good talents.
The highest you can get is 97 because I think its the Derby talents that don't have 10 Epics, so you would need to have the 7 available epics and then 3 Ultra-Rare.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
the highest I've ever seen was 93 and i am at the hatchery literally every day