Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Dueling Circles Should Be Craftable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I've had this idea for a long time now and that is for the PvP dueling circles you see in bundle houses should be either craftable or that we can purchase them in the crown shop as a housing item. Of course they take up a lot of space, so they would obviously not fit in one's dorm room. But as long as you have a house with the required space for a dueling circle, you can hold PvP parties, get togethers, or just a friendly duel in your castle! It costs $39 dollars for most of the bundles that have the dueling circles in the houses already, so I think we all would like to save the money and craft them instead. I would understand that the recipe would have to be pretty advanced. I'd also suggest this recipe to be in either Celestia or Avalon, requiring the badges of Grandmaster Artisan or Legendary Crafter.
Tell me what you think! I'll try to reply if you have any!

-John StarCatcher

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Not opposed to the idea, just wanted to point out that there's already a free practice dueling circle you can use in Avalon's Outer Yard.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I like the idea. On a side note, you want a non bundle house with a dueling circle you can always craft the celestial observatory.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
seethe42 on May 1, 2014 wrote:
Not opposed to the idea, just wanted to point out that there's already a free practice dueling circle you can use in Avalon's Outer Yard.
This is true but there is an issue with the dueling circle in the Outer Yard.
1. If you don't have this place bought or you are currently not a member, you have no access to it.
2. When you are defeated in a duel in this dueling circle, you are automatically sent back to the Caliburn and make your trip all the way back to the Outer Yard.
-John StarCatcher

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
I love this idea, but I'm not sure it'd be very easy to implement.