Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm really bad at PvP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
So I'm a level 81 pyromancer, which is apparently supposed to be one of the best PvP classes from what I've heard, but I still keep losing almost all my matches. Any advice from anybody that would be of use for me would be very much appreciated! I heard crafting armor is very good. If that's true, will somebody tell me where there's good armor recipes for somebody of my level and school?

Richard BattleStone lvl 81

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I feel your pain, I'm a level 41 and unable to rank up. I suggest starting a team, I am already ( just need people to reply on the thread) I just can't find a strategy! I was beaten by a level 5 yesterday, no joke. Feel free to join my, as they call it "clan"

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
I'll take you up on that. It's not right that a level 5 can beat a level 41. The PvP is getting completely jacked up and I don't like it. I've seen a balance wizard under level 15 at PvP Warlord and I was shocked by that. So count me in on this "clan".

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
Hi, I suggest checking Duelist101 for some guides. They're really helpful. Here's a link to a fire guide that may be useful:http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/by-school/fire-pvp-guides/arch-fire-1v1-no-crowns-guide/

Good luck in your duels :)

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Thanks. Wow I should get a refund on my training points. I don't use my moon spells idk why I hold on to them. I should also work on my crafting since I'm doing Zafaria one now (Fossils are a pain :P).

Survivor
May 11, 2014
I feel you level fives can beat me because of they good gear. And try not to talk because they can read your weakness. You must be a certain crafting level to craft gear too so I suggest you craft more often to level up. Hope this helps.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Yeah, I know the don't talk thing. I need fossils to advance from Zafaria and it'll be a pain in the helephant.

Richard BattleStone lvl 85

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
fire pvp is all about

1, fire elf spam. Grab all gargantuan from bazaar and enchant them as TC. You will see they will hit like devils. don't even bother using effreat.

2, don't use tri blades, not worth it. use aura and global boost. or fire blade which cost 0 pips

3, your fire pet. if you don't have fire boost, get it. you need 15% from your pet at least.

3, Make your wizard 90. You need to farm the atheme and ring as well as hades. 81 is not a good level to pvp.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Interesting, I'll take this into account so I can increase my firepower in pvp .

Richard BattleStone lvl 85