Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just A Problem.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
I have many wizards on my account and I deleted one of them thinking all of the stuff on the character would transfer into the shared bank. It didn't transfer into the shared bank everything was deleted. I really think a good idea would be if KI made it so that when you delete a wizard on your character it goes into the shared bank. Thanks.

Andrew Dragonstone 93

Talon Hexgiver 6

Andrew Dragonstone 5

Ashley Sunsong 2

Historian
May 15, 2009
you can recover these deleted items just follow the directions here:

www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/help-i-deleted-my-character-42285

if the page doesn't show u for you here are the instructions:

The sooner you send a request to Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com, the better the chance you have of recovering your deleted character.

Mr Lincoln will need to know:
a) The Account name ( but NEVER EVER the password)
b) Character Name
c) Character Level
d) When approximately the character was deleted.

Email that information to help@kingsisle.com

this should be all the information you need to know to get your character back so you can recover your items.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
that happened to me in p101 i was about to delete STICHT armor good thing i remember shared bank

Explorer
May 07, 2009
Andrew Dragonstone on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
I have many wizards on my account and I deleted one of them thinking all of the stuff on the character would transfer into the shared bank. It didn't transfer into the shared bank everything was deleted. I really think a good idea would be if KI made it so that when you delete a wizard on your character it goes into the shared bank. Thanks.

Andrew Dragonstone 93

Talon Hexgiver 6

Andrew Dragonstone 5

Ashley Sunsong 2
I recently created a topic about this that when deleting a character it should remind you if you got anything special on the wizard or move everything that wizard had to a shared bank. My only response was to message Lincoln my account/wizard info and I haven't gotten results or a message back yet.