Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord Nightshade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Hello,

I was wondering why are all the High Levels farming Lord Nightshade. Does he drop some cool item?

Thank You!!! :)

Administrator
When holiday shopkeepers are in the Wizard City Shopping District near the fountain, the items they sell are on the bosses throughout the Spiral.
At the time of this message, Eggbert is in the Spiral, so his items are available as rewards from duels.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
He will be dropping easter items this time a year

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Survivor
May 04, 2014
i farm nightshade allot but its because i am trying to get crown gear for my lvl 5 char, and the gear is pretty good but the drop rate is pretty low

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
LuX CHIEFJAYLO on May 25, 2014 wrote:
i farm nightshade allot but its because i am trying to get crown gear for my lvl 5 char, and the gear is pretty good but the drop rate is pretty low
I got a crown item it was ok But now its sort of weak cause I am lvl 33 bring some high lvl friends with you and they can kill them easy so you kill him so fast that you have a bigger chance to get crown items

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
VanillaSunshine1 on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering why are all the High Levels farming Lord Nightshade. Does he drop some cool item?

i farmed nightshade and got a good hat with sprite spell for me lvl 5 char

Blaze FireSword lvl 67

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I farmed Nightshade and got a couple of mounts and a egg pet

Jennifer Angle Heart, level 49

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
i can't even get to Lord nightshade

Alex SpiritHunter

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
I farmed lord nightshade and really good items:
1. The watchtower boots(crown shop item)
2. A pet blue banshee
3. Couple of mounts(all temporary)
4. He also drops the mismunders cowl (crown shop item),i didnt get but my friend was lucky enough to get one.
5. A pet dark sprite
6. Good clothes(for lvl 13-18)
I got membership recently so i stopped farming and started doing quests so thats all i know. I will post if i find out more.

Hope its helped

Chris Fireshade
Magus Wizard- lvl 32
You can find me in marleybone.
Shout me out if you need any help :)

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
blaze firesword on May 27, 2014 wrote:
i farmed nightshade and got a good hat with sprite spell for me lvl 5 char

Blaze FireSword lvl 67
i got the same thing :D it was a jester hat wasn't it

Michael darkeyes level 36

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
VanillaSunshine1 on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

We go there because during holiday seasons, he has good drops :)

Angela Gem, Level 100

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Lord Nightshade drops holiday-themed gear, wands, pets, and mounts (sold by Felix Navidad, Valentina Heartsong, Pat O'Gold, Eggbert, Spooky Bob, and Harvest Hannah). He also drops some good lower-level crowns gear (like Midsummer's Cowl, Augmented Mantle, Jacket of Withstanding, and Watchtower Boots).

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
he dropped the athame, Heartsteel, I use it for my level 5-15 wizards,it is brilliant. :)

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Lord Nightshade is the worlds easiest Boss in the spiral man ,MarkThunderMask type DONT mastake

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
andre8307 on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
Lord Nightshade is the worlds easiest Boss in the spiral man ,MarkThunderMask type DONT mastake
No. He is not. Lord Nightshade is so hard I had to get another player with me. And I'm level 19.