Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 100

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
Most people are already level 95 I think it should go to level 100 with new spells,pets,gear,etc.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
adamlifewiz on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Most people are already level 95 I think it should go to level 100 with new spells,pets,gear,etc.
And it will once a new world is released. just like every other time.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's pretty obvious that it will when they release part 2 of Khrysalis. Level 96 gear already drops in part 1.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
I pretty much know it will. As Lydia Greyrose has said, there are many more stories ahead for Wizard101 so there is no doubt in my mind we will be able to reach 100. The question is will it be 100?

Or 101?
*Dun dun dun*

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
KaneDeathBringer23... on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
I pretty much know it will. As Lydia Greyrose has said, there are many more stories ahead for Wizard101 so there is no doubt in my mind we will be able to reach 100. The question is will it be 100?

Or 101?
*Dun dun dun*
it'll be 100.

It has to go higher than that, too.

There's an unspoken rule in the online RPG gaming community - if you can't level, the game isn't worth playing.

Leveling is an addiction and KI already experienced a loss of a lot of players who hit max level and did the following:
1. stopped questing because of lost exp IF the level cap was raised down the road
2. tried playing other characters on the same account
3. got bored, found other games that allow leveling to at least 100 and usually way over
4. stopped playing W101

There was quite a bit of discussion about the level cap on these boards. I'm guessing there was a mass amount of discussion and probably argument in the KI offices.

now that Coleman is gone, there have been a lot of excellent changes. The game has gone from having an end (beat Malistair and it's over) to having a fuzzy ending (beat Malistair, beat the Shadow Queen - but rumor has it something else is out there). It's far more complex and rich than when it first opened, and a lot more fun.

But the main rule still holds - if gamers can't level, they will quit and go play where they can level.

And level 95 characters with massive powers who have finished the quests and storyline want to keep using those massive powers - but not in older areas that they're already bored with and have nothing else to do in.

You can only farm so much, or do any other activity so much, before you're bored and what a new, fun (not repetitious annoying such as garden forever to get 1 amber or kill 5000 tree beetles to get 100 exp) challenge.

And since it's much easier for a company to keep existing customers than get new ones, all of this adds up to KI having to continue development, having to keep raising the level cap, having to keep creating new worlds. Just like every other RPG (online or paper/pencil) has discovered before them.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Wizard101 is not going to be shutting down anytime soon if that's what your thinking so throw that idea out of the door like this.
*grabs idea and throws it out the windows* *idea hit's cat and we hear a loud piecing MEOW*

Hoped that gave you a chuckle or a smile. Enjoy the rest of your day/night!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
I dont know if anyone has ever had a dream like this but once I was have a dream and I got on W101 and I looked at one of my friends and they were level 999 I was like WOAH and I looked and there was tons of new worlds and when i woke up i thought " what if some day there would be a 1000 levels?" that would be AWESOME! . I f anyone has had a dream like this reply so I will know

Kane Darktamer level 64

Kane level 13

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
baylor889 on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
I dont know if anyone has ever had a dream like this but once I was have a dream and I got on W101 and I looked at one of my friends and they were level 999 I was like WOAH and I looked and there was tons of new worlds and when i woke up i thought " what if some day there would be a 1000 levels?" that would be AWESOME! . I f anyone has had a dream like this reply so I will know

Kane Darktamer level 64

Kane level 13
I had a dream similar to this, but it was when the level cap was 50 (and it didn't go ahead on levels that didn't exist, lol). I had a dream where I logged on Wizard101 and then went into the character selection and I logged onto my main (they were like a level 33 at the time in the real world) and they were a level 50 in my dream and I was like woaaaah how did this happen?? Then I woke up. Lol.