Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the first thing you do when you log in to Wizard101?

Open my Friends panel to see who's online
32% [130]
Recall home to check on my Garden
37% [152]
Head straight for the PvP arena
0% [3]
Open my quest journal to see what I need to do next
17% [70]
Dive right into the action and get into a duel
2% [10]
Head to the Bazaar for a little shopping
1% [7]
Open the Crown Shop to see what's new
1% [6]
Something else I'll post in a reply
5% [24]

What's the first thing you do when you log in?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Are you checking your Friends list or heading straight for a duel?
Is shopping your goal or is tending to your plants a priority?
Tell us in the poll and comments below:

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
Well of course, check my gardens.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
I have multiple options but I chose gardening. I also check the crowns shop and farm with my 95 death. More important of them is my gardening.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
The first thing I do is equip my derby pet and get in queue for a ranked race. My waits are around 1 1/2 hours, so if I get in queue right away, I can garden, quest, and talk all while waiting. It makes the time go by faster. :)

~Vanessa Mythdust

Community Leader
It depends on my mood or on what's happening. I don't garden anymore since it does get tedious to always have to log in every day to check it. Since I don't garden or pet level that often, I instead wait for new quests or new items in crown shop or whatnot. I also log in to level up my remaining characters that are not maxed out yet. I also log in if I redeem gift codes and I want to check it out then put it away. Although, I do always check my friend's list to see who's on.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I always check my buddy-list first. It's rare that I get to see my friends unless I'm up super-late, but if I can catch one of them during the day, we can usually do something fun together (noob fights, farming) or make something miserable into something less... Tortureus (yes, I made a funny).

-von

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
I am a big quester. So the first thing I do is check out my quest log.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
for me, it's more of a "use my energy" type of thing, so it could be gardening or pet training (depending on what it is Im doing at the time)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pet training.
I don't garden and I usually 'shop' after I've completed some duels and have items to sell.

After training my pet I go back to whatever quest I was on prior to logging off.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
Gardening and then pet training if I have any energy left(or if I had to refill because I didn't have enough to finish gardening, lol)

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Paige MoonShade on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Well of course, check my gardens.
What she said. I check on all my gardens on each character before I start playing one of my wizards.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I usually tend plants first so I don't forget. I'll look to see who else is on while i garden.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Check gardens on all 4 Wizards then quest on my 3 little ones. My main Wizard is maxed out and has finished Khrysalis Part 1.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
As I like to have huge gardens, I always try to check my garden first, that way the energy refills while I'm questing, then if need to I go back and finish gardening when have more energy. Then check crown shop and backpack then go quest.

Community Leader
Gardening is the fastest and most effective way to start your energy cooldown, thus making energy consumption more efficient.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
Nov 22, 2013
It depends, most of the time i jump straight to quests, but then there's friends i'd like to see c:

Justin Level 74

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I would like to take that default hat off. P.S make a use for the hatstand? level 95 wizard Matthew ravenstone.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I check my garden, so as not to waste any energy when I change out of my gardening clothes into my fighting gear. (I've got some clothes that give me extra energy.) After the plants are all watered down, I head for the next quest on my list.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I either check my my garden or do a quest

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
The first thing I do is check the status of my houses on the tour. I have 2 that are climbing the ranks :D

Iridian Willowcloud
&
Iridian Willowgem

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
It really depends on the day for me... If i feel like Questing I"ll log on right onto my Wizard I'm trying to level up But about 95% of the time doing several things at one time, If I have a garden in progress I'll be checking my garden while checking my friends list And talking to the people who's online which that normally carries into selling as well!

~ Talon StormShade

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Check my garden first that is my priority, then see what friend is online. oh and see what is on sell at the crown shop. Then head out to quest or help friends with theirs. Or spend time with my sisters when we can quest together. :)

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
When I have plants currently growing, then I recall to my home twice a day to take care of them (Once in the morning and once at night). I take care of the Couch Potatoes and Deadly Helephant ears for the soul purpose of Mega-Snacks. I have yet to get my "perfect" pet so that's why I continue to train and plant. If I don't have any plants to take care of but I got some quests to attend to, then I'll get to questing when I log on. As for the questing part, it's hard to do that often since I'm Level 95 and I get done with the Storyline quest a little too fast. When Khrysalis Part 2 comes out, I'm gonna quest slower so that it'll last a bit longer unlike Khrysalis Part 1 in which I've rushed through and completed it on the same month (November 2013) that it came out. If I have no quests to do and no garden to attend to, then I might go ahead and farm for something or find something else to do or start questing on a new character. But most of all, regardless of any of the stuff above, I ALWAYS check my Friends list constantly when I first log on and as I'm still logged on and playing.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Gardens, and pop open the friends panel

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
I will Go to the Arena to help others with health or battle