Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the odds and ends of wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
little things about wizard101 can make it really interesting!
did u know u can collect furniture? some places to collect furniture are:
the right side of cyrus drake in the myth school-a portrait of a lynx gazing at the stars;
the desk in nightshades tower(haunted cave) has a brain in a jar; and
the little table in annie flamewirghrs house(firecat alley) has a pen and ink bottle. these are all i know.
if there are any in krok or anthing else in wizard city plz reply!!!
i would also like to know about little tricks and tidbits........here's one:
like most people, if they want to make friends with another wizard on a person's account, they do the 'meet u in that realm' thing. if u just left up the friend portrait on the side of yer screen, it will still be up when u hit play on the next wizard.

valdus ghostsword adept pyormancer lvl 27

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ValdusGhostsword on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
little things about wizard101 can make it really interesting!
did u know u can collect furniture? some places to collect furniture are:
the right side of cyrus drake in the myth school-a portrait of a lynx gazing at the stars;
the desk in nightshades tower(haunted cave) has a brain in a jar; and
the little table in annie flamewirghrs house(firecat alley) has a pen and ink bottle. these are all i know.
if there are any in krok or anthing else in wizard city plz reply!!!
i would also like to know about little tricks and tidbits........here's one:
like most people, if they want to make friends with another wizard on a person's account, they do the 'meet u in that realm' thing. if u just left up the friend portrait on the side of yer screen, it will still be up when u hit play on the next wizard.

valdus ghostsword adept pyormancer lvl 27
There are 3 'free' items in each world... you missed the little door in the Pet Shop in Wizard City.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?9767-Secret-Housing-Item-Locations/page5

http://ambrosesdiary.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-wizard101-housing-items-and-where.html

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I think there is a tall pumpkin you can collect beside Rami (in the hall of champions).
Saffron Sandsword
Master