Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Post Your Ideas for Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I think that in gardening there should be a sprinkler you can buy from the crown shop. It would be a housing item, but cost no energy, and waters your plants for you with a click on and a click off.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2014
One thing I would love to have is a storm shark pet
Just think about it for a second
Another one is a scorpion pet I don't know it seems like a scorpion would be amazing
And maybe a spell for every school tree like Niles summoning a giant sandstorm and maybe that would be a level 100 spell hmm seems nice

Ryan Lotus song level 18

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I do like the idea of having a Dr. Von Monster Pet. It can be another pet that has the "Dr. Von's Monster" Item card, but gets it at Ancient. It's dance can be the Thriller dance and would love to eat candy snacks.

Another neat pet idea would be called "Trick-or-Treater". It can be a Death Pet and look like the Elf but with a Death Leprechaun-style color scheme and can have either a "Poison" or "Death Elf" Item card (Death Elf can have 200 damage plus 700 DoT, being a rank 4-5 (Your choice)).

Another idea I had in mind was for Transformation elixirs. One can be a Ghoul Transformation (Because being a Ghoul would be awesome) and the other can be a Scarecrow Transformation.