Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i am lvl 29 and i still doing krokospinx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
I am level 29 wizard and i and i still can not go to tomb of storms.Can someone help me?

thanks for the help,

samuel soulthorn

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Your level doesn't matter. You have to continue with main quest, you'll get there!

~ Vanessa

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
You must get to the quest Tomb of storms.
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Tomb_of_Storms
If you havent done that quest you can't get in tomb of storms yet, but you're close i think
William level 19

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
i spent 2 WEEKS in krokosphinx. so 2 thirds of krokotopia quests are in krokosphinx

i was level 21 when i finished krokosphinx

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
You should check your quests. If there is any quest that says "Tomb of Storms" you probably can get in. See if you can talk to Hetch Al Dim, the purple mander.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
my storm char was level 31 was still in krkoksphinx =(

Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
i am level 14 and how i got past krockosphinks is i batteld 10 a lot of enimies.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
it doesn't matter about level. i am Ramseylevel 25 and i and still in krock i just did the quests in grizleheim. so go into the tombs of storms and then you will be done soon

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
The reason you have gained so many levels and are still in that area is because you have been doing quests outside the storyline. If you want to progress through the game quickly, you should focus yourself on the main storyline quests and you will find that the worlds will pass by much more quickly. With the help of one of my maxed friends from my main character, I was able to get through all of Krokotopia in just a few days on my noob character, playing just a couple hours a night. Keep in mind that by only following the storyline quests, however, that you will level up more slowly and have to make up the difference later on because you have to be level 50 to get into Celestia, which requires doing side quests to reach. Hope this helps!
-Aerier

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Aerier on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
The reason you have gained so many levels and are still in that area is because you have been doing quests outside the storyline. If you want to progress through the game quickly, you should focus yourself on the main storyline quests and you will find that the worlds will pass by much more quickly. With the help of one of my maxed friends from my main character, I was able to get through all of Krokotopia in just a few days on my noob character, playing just a couple hours a night. Keep in mind that by only following the storyline quests, however, that you will level up more slowly and have to make up the difference later on because you have to be level 50 to get into Celestia, which requires doing side quests to reach. Hope this helps!
-Aerier
As long as you do grizzleheim and wintertusk main story lines before celestia, you won't have any problem at all getting the required level. WinterTusk gives tons of experience.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Aerier on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
-Aerier
Actually you'll be level 44, the new minimum level for Celestia.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
have you done the quest "tomb of storms"?

also for some reason I cant get on to the boat to the krokospinx???

steven battle caster lvl 21
myth rocks!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2014
undeadslayer098 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
have you done the quest "tomb of storms"?

also for some reason I cant get on to the boat to the krokospinx???

steven battle caster lvl 21
myth rocks!
To got on the boat, you have to get the quest to get there!

I hoped I helped!

Jordan Level 16

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
I have its just when I walk up to it it dosent do anything

Survivor
Feb 11, 2014
kenny58888 on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
I am level 29 wizard and i and i still can not go to tomb of storms.Can someone help me?

thanks for the help,

samuel soulthorn
You probably did a lot of side quests. My brother was level like 37 when he got to Marleybone and his friend was like 29 or so. So it doesn't really matter. i ignore side quests so I'm level 23 and I'm in Tomb of storms. It really doesn't matter on what level you're on. I saw a level 41 in the Krokosphinx dungeon.

Kayla Boom
23 Pyro

Survivor
Feb 11, 2014
Emiawsome on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
i am level 14 and how i got past krockosphinks is i batteld 10 a lot of enimies.
I was still in the Palace of Fire on level 14. Surprising.