Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Labyrinth Again???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
I am working on the quest "Wizard Tours". I collected every obsidian chest throughout wizard city, krok, MB, and Mooshu. But when i went to the Labyrinth to retrieve the final chest, i could tell by the map that it was located in the final chamber where you battle Dmitri- which meant i had to do the ENTIRE dungeon over again. This dungeon was very long and hard, so if there is a way to get the chest without redoing the whole dungeon, can i hear it plz? If not, can i have some help?

Dolan Frostthistle, level 47

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
CamelTamer on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
I am working on the quest "Wizard Tours". I collected every obsidian chest throughout wizard city, krok, MB, and Mooshu. But when i went to the Labyrinth to retrieve the final chest, i could tell by the map that it was located in the final chamber where you battle Dmitri- which meant i had to do the ENTIRE dungeon over again. This dungeon was very long and hard, so if there is a way to get the chest without redoing the whole dungeon, can i hear it plz? If not, can i have some help?

Dolan Frostthistle, level 47
You don't have to do the whole dungeon, but I think it's about half-way through. You have to go as far as Vladimir Darkflame. The chest is in his area. On some of these chest locations, you might be able to "walk around" the person (Vladimir) and just pick up the chest and then leave. If not, you still have to fight him.

And for anyone who is a Myth wizard, if you haven't done your quest for your Level 48 spell, you have to go back to The Labyrinth again to fight Ranulf Moonclaw. So try to stack these quests if you can.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Nope, there's no way pass it. You should be happy, you don't have to do it three times. :P (theurgist do)

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 56 theurgist