Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks assistance

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I personally did not find the waterworks gear very hard at all to obtain. I understand though that some others are having trouble getting their complete set of gear. I will offer help to anyone that is having problems getting their gear from this dungeon. I'm not a great healer, although I can protect our health enough for us to survive.

If you would like some help farming your gear please respond to this post and we will arrange a time and realm and I will bring my promethean and we will farm it until we get you some gear. No payment is necessary, more than likely I probably even give you a few free treasure cards.

I obey the cheats the bosses have and it gets done rather quickly and have a good time playing the game.

Please if you want to farm for your waterworks gear be Level 60 or higher and respond here and give me a couple of days to read the post. I do not check this every day but still pretty often.

Do not give up young wizards!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have been looking for help for my lvl 70 myth wizard. I help others all the time with my 95 storm, but obviously cannot run my storm with my myth. I'm well versed in the cheats. I'm on most every day, just let me know what time, time zone and realm to meet with a couple days notice. That way we can see replies here.

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I have a that all have the gear. It would be fun running double in it! I'm usually on weekends and also late evenings but let me know when is a good time for you.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
level 61 i'm interested in running with you guys if you have room for one more it would be great if i could get some of my WW gear

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Any are welcome we have to decide on when and what realm. Let me know. I can bring or

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I'm still having trouble with WW with my lvl 76 myth guy. His name is Artur Deathsheild. Can any1 help me? He has the mask of the silent hunter, Shamans mythic armor, unkind boots of winter, Ancient brave hound, the dying embers tiki torch, noble hunters dagger, dependable squires torc, Ganelons lost ring, and the silverweave spread. I cannot solo this because squid guy. I would feel better if a wizard were with me, so he can heal me. Tell me if u want to do WW with me!!!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
ViciousVenomousVix... on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Any are welcome we have to decide on when and what realm. Let me know. I can bring or
Hello!
You may laugh at me but I am level 81 in Keep of Ganelon, Avalon and I still don't have the Waterworks vest one. I have the hat and shoes but I find them not that good, I have more gooder gear for that but for the vest, I could get the Waterworks one and I'll get more stronger.
Hope I get one!

- Justin Thunderfriend currently level 81

Kind Regards!

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Why is it so hard to get waterworks gear for death wizards? I have been to waterworks over 15 times and I only got the hat twice. My friend level 76 got the robe easily just by beating final boss with efreet and got an ice mastery amulet with it as well.
I dont know for sure the drop rate of the gear but I really need it for Caer Lyon in Avalon because i'm dying a lot and i'm starting to get tired of dying. Brian Shadowblade Level 77 struggling through Avalon, really need the gear. Would really appreciate the help with getting the gear.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
ViciousVenomousVix... on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
I personally did not find the waterworks gear very hard at all to obtain. I understand though that some others are having trouble getting their complete set of gear. I will offer help to anyone that is having problems getting their gear from this dungeon. I'm not a great healer, although I can protect our health enough for us to survive.

If you would like some help farming your gear please respond to this post and we will arrange a time and realm and I will bring my promethean and we will farm it until we get you some gear. No payment is necessary, more than likely I probably even give you a few free treasure cards.

I obey the cheats the bosses have and it gets done rather quickly and have a good time playing the game.

Please if you want to farm for your waterworks gear be Level 60 or higher and respond here and give me a couple of days to read the post. I do not check this every day but still pretty often.

well i have watched a video on it and saw it was hard i could use help from my level 83 life friend but he is not on that much kevin spell flame 59

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
ViciousVenomousVix... on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:

and one more thing meet me on blossom kevin spell flame 59

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Is there anybody who wants help with getting Waterworks gear?

When I am able to sign on I will help whomever I can find. I sometimes sit outside waterworks and real hop to see if anybody needs help.

I sometimes like to try and get a few mega snacks or a chance at a mastery amulet. Luska and I are great friends lol