Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
So I have done pvp a lot on some of my other wizards such as balance and fire. I was commander. But as a storm wizard any tips for beginning my trip to warlord? Lol

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Dylan StormForge on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
So I have done pvp a lot on some of my other wizards such as balance and fire. I was commander. But as a storm wizard any tips for beginning my trip to warlord? Lol
With my storm, lvl 38 when I became warlord, all of my attacks were in my side deck enchanted with monstrous. Only put sharks in your regular deck to kill minions. My only boost was my bubble, so make sure you put max in your deck. I just used wand, bolt, and shields until I got full pips, then I spammed my enchanted sharks and krakens until I won. If you're first, then just wait and triton. If you have to heal, most of the time you have already lost, so a healing pet is one of your best friends. I had 8 krakens, 4 sharks, and 4 tritons (all enchanted in my side deck). When I got to veteran, I did the tournaments to get the gear cause you need the resistance.

I'm not sure how long this strategy will last because a little bit after I got to veteran, I started doing 2v2 with a balance. All he did was blade me the first 2 rounds, used smoke screen, choke to stun. Then while they were stunned, he would tc temp and I would use temp that was enchanted with monstrous. Almost every time that would kill both of them. We were second 90% of the time, so I know this strategy works going second. Make sure you're partner uses choke or blinding light right before your opponents can cast earth, lord, or any other big aoe attack.

If you're a higher lvl, I'm sure either strategy will work too.