Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 7 Fire Ants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I assume to be able to kill the rank 7 insects I will need to find Farley or his kin in Khrysalis. Am I correct? If so, where is he?

Help!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I presume you are referring to the Barley, you will first encounter him in the last wood, once you complete his quest-provided you meet prerequisite requirements-he will meet you back in bastion and you will be able to purchase the spells and items he has to sell.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I've been searching for Barley for 2 days and can't find him anywhere... there's no map on the wiki page and the map on my wiz doesn't show him either, no matter where I'm at. I've finished all of my quests in the area so running into him via a quest won't work for me... where exactly is he? :( Please help!

Thanks! I appreciate it! Fire ants are running rampant in my garden!! :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Angela Seaflower on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I've been searching for Barley for 2 days and can't find him anywhere... there's no map on the wiki page and the map on my wiz doesn't show him either, no matter where I'm at. I've finished all of my quests in the area so running into him via a quest won't work for me... where exactly is he? :( Please help!

I think there is a quest he starts in Last Wood called Better Leaf? Maybe if you use quest finder while in that area it will help find him? Maps are starting to go up on Wiki but they don't pin point his location.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Barley

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Angela Seaflower on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Uneasy_Allies

This quest is what triggers the side quests that get him. You must be rank 15 gardener for the quest.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
you have to basically completely finish part one of khrysalis to get to barley. if you have a quest to go back and talk to the head bug, turn it in. i didn't want to waste the xp, so i was waiting. but i had to turn in that last quest in order to get the barley quest. hope this helps

Amber Raven Song