Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funny things in NPC's names?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
So I just started Wysteria the other day, and when going on the tour of schools, I noticed the Earth professor's name. Chester Droors. If you don't understand, it says "Chest or drawers?" So, in the comments, put things you found in the game that had these types of things in them. I know shopkeepers have last names that have something to do with their shop. Anyway, if you found something, put something in the comments, something like this ( I say something too much. ) :

NPC: Prof. Chester Droors
World: Wysteria
Funny word/sentence: "Chest or drawers?"

Have fun!
Hunter LifeLeaf lvl 25 Theurgist
"A man who dares to waste one hour of of time has not discovered the value of Life." ~ Charles Darwin

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Character: Wei Pei
World: MooShu
Funny thing: Pei Wei, a well known Asian restaurant, is flipped backwards into 'Wei Pei' for an Asian NPC's name.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I think some of the salamanders' names sound like "kiwi."

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
WEll that is a pretty funny name but Iremember one of the jonas brothers was in grizzielhiem and patrick star was in the game(cant remember where) once im not sure if he still is.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
Plantini on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
So I just started Wysteria the other day, and when going on the tour of schools, I noticed the Earth professor's name. Chester Droors. If you don't understand, it says "Chest or drawers?" So, in the comments, put things you found in the game that had these types of things in them. I know shopkeepers have last names that have something to do with their shop. Anyway, if you found something, put something in the comments, something like this ( I say something too much. ) :

NPC: Prof. Chester Droors
World: Wysteria
Funny word/sentence: "Chest or drawers?"

Have fun!
Hunter LifeLeaf lvl 25 Theurgist
"A man who dares to waste one hour of of time has not discovered the value of Life." ~ Charles Darwin
NPC: Edward Kitchen
World: Celestia
Funny word/sentence: it says kitchen as a last name XD

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Storm, I think the name Patrick Star you saw was a player name. I see them a lot.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Susie Gryphonbane
Triton Avenue Wizard City
Susie Griffin Bang?

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
King Artorius
Avalon
Sounds like King Arteries.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012