Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level recomendtion for dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
hi level 51 here i'm working on dragonspyre need help gonna defeat valerik brightsword do you recommend level 51 to do that and Not be in celestia?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Roslyn night coin on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
hi level 51 here i'm working on dragonspyre need help gonna defeat valerik brightsword do you recommend level 51 to do that and Not be in celestia?
At level 51 you should be fine. Info on him is here...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Valerik_Brightsword

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
hey lvl 51 is the average level to be in DS...i can help you with fighting him....most people struggle with new worlds especially if your still in the early levels required to be in that world. When i reached DS i struggled a little bit and had to go back to MS and complete side quests. I'll be happy to help though

-Keena Dream lvl 71

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm a level 44 and I just started the Drake Hatchery a level ago. You should be fine.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Roslyn night coin on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
It all depends on:

1) is your wizard self-sufficient?

what this means:

-is your deck setup designed for a quick and easy defeat?
-are you wearing gear appropriate to your level?
-can you heal and buff yourself?
-if you are a storm wizard using prisms and he starts spamming myth shields, do you have a backup plan?

all things to consider. but you should be fine, if you play your cards right (pun intended).

-

if you complete side quests, you will level faster but take longer to get through the story~ if you skip the side quests, you will advance further in the storyline but won't level as quickly. if you don't do side quests, you will finish dragonspyre around the mid-to-high-level 40s.

my wizards' levels (at completion of dragonspyre)

balance (all quests): 52/53
death (main arc only): 49
storm (main arc only): 48
life (main arc only): 46

(my life wizard finished ds before she reached the level requirement for celestia. so i had to slog through grizzleheim for 2 levels before i could move forward.)

good luck!

-v.