Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What pet talent do you think I should try for

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
Right now I have a thunder colossus with mc pierce, fairy, and unicorn.

I'm torn between trying to get a pet that has the same talents as above, but with mc dragonblade, mc smokescreen, spell proof, or mc tower.

Which talent do you think I should try to get?

Thanks

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Young Fellow member you should already know the Perfect Talents you need for a Perfect pet!

Magnificent Perfect Pet Talents:

~ Fairy
~ Unicorn
~Spirit
~Spell Defying 5%

~Spell Proof 10%

That will be the exact talents you need for a perfect pet!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Personally spell-proof is a must at the higher level worlds or for PvP. So I say: Try for spell proof.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
AustinShadowSwordA... on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
Right now I have a thunder colossus with mc pierce, fairy, and unicorn.

I'm torn between trying to get a pet that has the same talents as above, but with mc dragonblade, mc smokescreen, spell proof, or mc tower.

Which talent do you think I should try to get?

Thanks
spell proof + spell defy + one healing talent are the minimum requirements for pvp.

over that you should consider: mc infallible, mc amplify, mc fortify, mc conviction, mc tower shield, mc pierce, additional healing talents over the one mentioned before (except for Batausi!, because that's a really bad talent), *your school* dealer, add *your school*, pain giver.

Mc stun and weakness sound good, but they are not that useful in pvp as they trigger rarely.

Keep in mind that aura spells cannot be stacked by now, so get only one mc aura talent for your pet.

My ultimate pvp pet is a sporty dragon with 14% resist, mc fairy, mc infallible, mc pierce.