Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tagged by nothing?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
well today i was playing a fun round of wildfire tag ( this is my favorite housing game) and i got tagged and somebody else one. but when the game ended there was no body near me. is this a glitch?! or a bug?!? i got tagged from air???what is going on??? if something like this happened to you please feel free to post on my topic Roslyn Night Coin Level 51 Life ( Theurgist)

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Roslyn night coin on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
well today i was playing a fun round of wildfire tag ( this is my favorite housing game) and i got tagged and somebody else one. but when the game ended there was no body near me. is this a glitch?! or a bug?!? i got tagged from air???what is going on??? if something like this happened to you please feel free to post on my topic Roslyn Night Coin Level 51 Life ( Theurgist)
you can get invisible from the purple power up and people can get teleport power up these should be considered before you say by nothing

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
oh i forgot to tell you this but i don't under stand this: it said i was tagged by invisible player but no one was near me. what? what tagged me? ( LOL posting on my own topic it's so funny!!! and this face is funny too :D) so anyway, you can post you opinion on this too. see you in the spiral. level 51 life school Roslyn Nightcoin

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
critical blizzard on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
you can get invisible from the purple power up and people can get teleport power up these should be considered before you say by nothing
well i when it happened i was the last one left be sides someone else. i got tagged and the game ended and no body was near me. if someone was near me and tagged me i would of saw them nearby me but nobody was near me it's so annoying!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Roslyn night coin on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
well i when it happened i was the last one left be sides someone else. i got tagged and the game ended and no body was near me. if someone was near me and tagged me i would of saw them nearby me but nobody was near me it's so annoying!
well they could have teleported out right as game ended idk maybe it is a bug i wasn't there

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
i got tagged by nothing THREE times now. two times in my myth house and one time in my pyramid in of the lost horizon yes, i bet it's a glitch. well when i got tagged one person was always near me but they were too far to tag me

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
today i got tagged by nothing but it was different. my new question is was i tagged by nothing??? ti got tagged by nothing but this time my friend said sorry. did the close one really tag me???

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012