Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila Crafting supplies

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
I have looked Aquila Crafting supplies. The wand stats are not bad, but we need hades gear to craft. The clothes they have to craft is useless. I want to craft hades gear for people like me that don't want to keep doing the long dungeon of Tartarus and getting nothing to show for it. Its 10 times harder than waterworks to get an item! Who's with me on crafting hades gear

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I've actually not seen anybody with Hades gear yet. So your statement that it's 10 times harder to get the gear to drop may very well be accurate. I've been curious to see a piece of gear that is an upgrade to waterworks gear. My level 90 wizards still use waterworks gear mostly, 30 levels after getting them.

The ridiculously minor upgrades you get for crafting Azteca gear is in no way worth the high difficulty level of getting the reagents to craft them.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
Malt22 on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I've actually not seen anybody with Hades gear yet. So your statement that it's 10 times harder to get the gear to drop may very well be accurate. I've been curious to see a piece of gear that is an upgrade to waterworks gear. My level 90 wizards still use waterworks gear mostly, 30 levels after getting them.

The ridiculously minor upgrades you get for crafting Azteca gear is in no way worth the high difficulty level of getting the reagents to craft them.
To find Information on the New Hades Gear is:

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-gear-guides/wizard101-hades-gear-guide/

Hope this helps The Hades gear is still Impossible to get it seems.