Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 55 Grizzlehiemian quest for power link

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
So I recently made level 55, and I was told I could get a new spell, it is supposedly given by Erik Widerune but he wont give me the quest, I know very little about this, it may be my mistake or not so I am looking for wise insight! Thanks!

TheGrandPyro

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
To get your Level 55 fire spell, you need to have the Level 35 spell, Fuel, be level 55, and have completed the quest "Su Su Sudrilund" in Wintertusk. Once you have met those requirements, talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town and he will give you a quest to talk to Erik Wyrdrune so you can get your new spell. Hope this helps you!

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 77
Christina Goldenheart Level 73

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
So if you have the fire spell "link" and "fuel" and you have access to Sudri's Throne in Sudrilund, then you should be able to get the quest. If you don't have one of these then you can't get the quest.

Hope it helps!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheGrandPyro on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
So I recently made level 55, and I was told I could get a new spell, it is supposedly given by Erik Widerune but he wont give me the quest, I know very little about this, it may be my mistake or not so I am looking for wise insight! Thanks!

TheGrandPyro
If you haven't done your level 35 spell quest, you can't do this one.
See the prequests here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Spell_Trade

Squire
May 10, 2013
Athena wisdom godd... on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
So if you have the fire spell "link" and "fuel" and you have access to Sudri's Throne in Sudrilund, then you should be able to get the quest. If you don't have one of these then you can't get the quest.

Hope it helps!
Link isn't a requirement for this, but since this was a level 12 quest you should have gotten this already

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Well ok so I have all the prespells, do I just have to get to a certain point in grizzlehiem then?

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
TheGrandPyro on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Well ok so I have all the prespells, do I just have to get to a certain point in grizzlehiem then?
Rebecca Bright has already given you the quest you have to complete in order to get the spell quest.

You do have to complete Grizz and you have to have completed the quest "Su Su Sudrilund" in WinterTusk before you can get the lvl 55 spell quest from Erik.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
FALLON EMERALDLEAF on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Rebecca Bright has already given you the quest you have to complete in order to get the spell quest.

You do have to complete Grizz and you have to have completed the quest "Su Su Sudrilund" in WinterTusk before you can get the lvl 55 spell quest from Erik.
Okay that completely solves my problem guys! Thanks!

TheGrandPyro