Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fix PvP, KI.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Alright, so today, me and my friends decided to do a 4v4. We are private and are level 10s and 12s. Guess what? We get paired against level 20s, a 32 and a 38 warlords/commanders. Kingsisle, you need to fix your match up system. But that's not the only issue. Theres lots of resist issues in the Arena, so I believe they should cap resist to 50% in PvP, damage boost to 80% in PvP, healing boost 40% each, armor piercing 25%.Tell me if you disagree/agree/etc.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
I agree that the match system is not always fair. I do not agree about the resist or damage caps. A 50% resist cap would take away ice's main advantage. This cap would even cut into commander and glendemming gear, if you have a pet with proof and defy. Many storm people have damage much higher than 80%. Some other schools do, but not quite as many. The armor piercing cap is higher armor piercing than i've ever seen on a person, so I wouldn't really care about that. The healing boost cap wouldn't change all that much, unless someone had massive incoming or outgoing healing and the other lower. Most people with high healing boost, I would say, have around 50% incoming and outgoing healing.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
You don't necessarily have to do that, there is a button to change the MAXIMUM level of all wizards in a duel.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
That's so unfair with the pairing up!! Seriously? Ugh! Pvp is messed up and stats should have limits in pvp like you said. 100% agreed! Lets see win without over the roof resist .

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
wraithcaster on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
You don't necessarily have to do that, there is a button to change the MAXIMUM level of all wizards in a duel.
Are you talking about Practice PvP? Because I thought moonlighterz was describing ranked PvP..

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Wolf Skullslinger on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Are you talking about Practice PvP? Because I thought moonlighterz was describing ranked PvP..
You're right, ranked doesn't have that.