Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some spell ideas I had...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I have a few random spell ideas so how about there could be a level 50 hidden trainer in Wysteria to get these spells? Or we could have to finish Wysteria then go on a spell quest for them.
Ice: Frost Blast, 5 pips. 3 hits of 250 to one enemy, also adds a weakness to opponent.
Fire: Flame Princess, 6 pips. Hits 600 damage on one enemy and 200 damage to all enemies.
Storm: Thunderstorm, 6 pips. Attacks for 2 hits of 400 damage to enemy, and leaves a -30% tower to all allies.
Balance: Counterattack, 6 pips. Next 4+ pip spell your opponent casts, it will deal half damage to you, and the other half of the damage goes to the person casting the spell.
Death: Spirit blast, 5 pips. Deals 600 damage to one enemy and stuns for one round.
Myth: Mythical blast, 6 pips. Deals 500 damage to all enemies and leaves a random school dispel to all.
Life: Angelic Spirit, 6 pips. Deals 400 damage to all enemies and heals 275 to all allies.
I am not very creative with names so you can make better ones and tell me what you think of the ideas.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I really like your Death and Storm spells, and the names are fine too .

But I was thinking to add a counteratack spell for Ice and call it something like Ice Mirror (I'm no good with names either), and add maybe like an Overheat spell for fire which would deal damage according to the opponent's health.

~ Austin, Level 72 Necromancer~