Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can i have some help me understand?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2009
I would like to learn more about the spell guardian spirit, and how the spell is intended to help in PvE, and questing. On Central, I've been told its weak and isn't viable; Some people say its that it is still amazing and fine the way it is.

Historian
May 06, 2009
KOblivion on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I would like to learn more about the spell guardian spirit, and how the spell is intended to help in PvE, and questing. On Central, I've been told its weak and isn't viable; Some people say its that it is still amazing and fine the way it is.
Guardian Spirit is quite an interesting utility spell and really breaks the barrier of gameplay.

Gaurdian Spirit

Rank 5
Target regains 15% after being defeated

So say you cast this spell on yourself at the beginning of a battle. If at any point, you are defeat in battle (as in loosing all your health) the spell will give you 15% of your total health back.

For example purposes, say you only had 500 Health Max and used this. If you were defeated, the spell would give you 15% health back of your 500 Max Health. That's about 75 Health. If you're lucky enough, you could just heal yourself right back up and continue the match without a lose.

I think this is a good concept of Guardian Spirit overall. It's been a bane to many in PvP as it's had it's overuse, but we're talking about PvE. If it had just a little more of a Health-give-back after defeat, it would be grand in PvE, but that's just not the case currently

Hope that helped!

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Guardian Spirit is quite an interesting utility spell and really breaks the barrier of gameplay.

Gaurdian Spirit

Rank 5
Target regains 15% after being defeated

So say you cast this spell on yourself at the beginning of a battle. If at any point, you are defeat in battle (as in loosing all your health) the spell will give you 15% of your total health back.

For example purposes, say you only had 500 Health Max and used this. If you were defeated, the spell would give you 15% health back of your 500 Max Health. That's about 75 Health. If you're lucky enough, you could just heal yourself right back up and continue the match without a lose.

I think this is a good concept of Guardian Spirit overall. It's been a bane to many in PvP as it's had it's overuse, but we're talking about PvE. If it had just a little more of a Health-give-back after defeat, it would be grand in PvE, but that's just not the case currently

Hope that helped!
Agree, not to helpful in PvE, but amazing in PvP