Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Giftcards HAVE to give Pets? New Giftcards!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
I've been playing Wizard101 for a long time now and I've noticed something about all of the prepaid giftcards. They all give Pets! Then any other rewards are reserved for $29-39 Bundles. I'm thinking in my head: Can't giftcards give a more variety of rewards between $10-20? So I had this idea.
Why not make more $10 and $20 cards with housing items or a set of gear or a wand, etc.?

Not only that, but what about a new type of card?

$19 Specials Giftcard!- Specials are prepaid cards that are in-between regular gift cards and bundles. They give 1 item that is exclusive to them. Specials have their own theme to them like Bundles but do not give houses or guantlets like other Bundles. Specials can give more Crowns and Subscription than Bundles but not as much as a $20 card.

Specials would give 7,500 Crowns or 1.5 Month Subscription (45 Days) and 1 of the following:
-A new housing/furniture item
-A wand in Tiers
-A full set of powerful gear (1 hat, robe, and boots) in Tiers
-A pack of 1 powerful Athame, Amulet, Deck, and Ring in Tiers
-A set of 3 special Seeds unique to that card
-A Mount
-A Pet with a 50-70 pedigree

Specials are not intended to be Bundles, so not many items would be mixed together.

Examples:

Eagle's Special
7,500 Crowns or 1.5 Subscription
High Flying Eagle Mount

Gardener's Special
7,500 Crowns or 1.5 Month Subscription
3 Knock-Out Roses seeds

Future Seeker's Special
Fortune Telling Monkey Statue

Brawler's Special
Brawler's Set

Magical Special
Magical Staff

Tell me what you think!
*Also I've been debating whether or not the Specials should give both 7,500 Crowns and 1.5 Months Subscription. I love to hear whether or not you think they should give both crowns and sub

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I've been playing Wizard101 for a long time now and I've noticed something about all of the prepaid giftcards. They all give Pets! Then any other rewards are reserved for $29-39 Bundles. I'm thinking in my head: Can't giftcards give a more variety of rewards between $10-20? So I had this idea.
Why not make more $10 and $20 cards with housing items or a set of gear or a wand, etc.?

Not only that, but what about a new type of card?

$19 Specials Giftcard!- Specials are prepaid cards that are in-between regular gift cards and bundles. They give 1 item that is exclusive to them. Specials have their own theme to them like Bundles but do not give houses or guantlets like other Bundles. Specials can give more Crowns and Subscription than Bundles but not as much as a $20 card.

Specials would give 7,500 Crowns or 1.5 Month Subscription (45 Days) and 1 of the following:
-A new housing/furniture item
-A wand in Tiers
-A full set of powerful gear (1 hat, robe, and boots) in Tiers
-A pack of 1 powerful Athame, Amulet, Deck, and Ring in Tiers
-A set of 3 special Seeds unique to that card
-A Mount
-A Pet with a 50-70 pedigree

Specials are not intended to be Bundles, so not many items would be mixed together.

Examples:

Eagle's Special
7,500 Crowns or 1.5 Subscription
High Flying Eagle Mount

Gardener's Special
3 Knock-Out Roses seeds

Future Seeker's Special
Fortune Telling Monkey Statue

Brawler's Special
Brawler's Set

Magical Special
Magical Staff

Tell me what you think!
*Also I've been debating whether or not the Specials should give both 7,500 Crowns and 1.5 Months Subscription. I love to hear whether or not you think they should give both crowns and sub
I like the ideas and pricing of these "Special Bundles" & the idea of giving something other than pets. If this were a thing, I would seriously consider buying one. I like that you can choose what you are going to get, and really everything about this post. KI should seriously consider these, because they would become pretty popular.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Unicorns And Drago... on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I like the ideas and pricing of these "Special Bundles" & the idea of giving something other than pets. If this were a thing, I would seriously consider buying one. I like that you can choose what you are going to get, and really everything about this post. KI should seriously consider these, because they would become pretty popular.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
Exactly.

I think if you are gonna do crowns and sub, only 2,500 and 1 month.
If these were real I would get the Magical Special and pick crowns!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Wonderful idea. I'd think about buying them if they came out. Here is another idea by the way.
Volcanic Special: 7500 crowns or 1. 5 month or as Pirates suggested, 2500 crowns and 1 month sub. Gives phoenix wings, athame, ring, etc or the Volcanic set or the Staff of Flames giving universal resist, 65 crit, 65 block for level 90, similar to others level 50+.