Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening, HELP!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Alright guys so, here is my problem.
I have a Wooden Cottage as my house on my Death Wizard thats lvl 34 at thsi moment I believe.
Im also lvl 1 at gardening, but the real problem is that the max amount of things I can put outside the
house like in the entrance, etc, for gardening is 50! Now, I haven't leveled up yet so i dont know whether
you lvl up the limit goes up or not, can somebody help me with this? I have tried looking at forums with the same problem but it seems to only be me. Im also thinking wether you have to get the elixir which gives you more housing space or not. Also another thing I noticed is that the new Red Barm Farm is made for gardening.
So im assuming that as you level up you get more housing space for outside. Is that right? Please help ASAP!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The housing type determines the max indoor/outdoor object count.

If you want more stuff, buy a bigger house with a bigger limit.

Since you're interested in gardening, you should look at the Red Barn Farm or one of the crowns housing options, which usually give I/O 250 objects.

Remember that a plot of dirt counts as 1 object, and a plant as a separate object. So gardening on 9 plots of dirt = 18 objects. Not counting gnomes, furniture items, and likes that are also objects.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
The red barn farm is essentially made for gardening, as it produces its own 'like' for all plants, making them grow faster. It is a bit overdone in fact, as it is difficult to use all nine of the fields that are provided with any level of efficiency with the cap to the number of items placed.

And as an FYI or reminder, all of the houses in the crown shop can be purchased with gold as well.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Aurboth on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
The red barn farm is essentially made for gardening, as it produces its own 'like' for all plants, making them grow faster. It is a bit overdone in fact, as it is difficult to use all nine of the fields that are provided with any level of efficiency with the cap to the number of items placed.

And as an FYI or reminder, all of the houses in the crown shop can be purchased with gold as well.
There are elixirs you buy to increase the cap of items. My friend has used all of the soil fields and even floats soil too.