Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Quests: Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2013
Do any of you high level ice wizards know when and how pet quests start?
I read a pet profile for an ice pet, it said it came at level 48, my friend said he did not get the quest, so any of you know if you need to do something first?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Talk to your school teacher, You'll receive a pet right after your doing the level 48 Quest. To get the other pets you'll have to finish parts of Grizzleheim and Wintertusk.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Depends. I believe at L48, you do a spell quest, then you automatically get your school pet egg (I could be wrong, but I know one of the levels this happens).

Basically, keep checking with your teacher for additional spells and pet quests. Quests will unlock after certain ones are done. I can't remember which specific quests, as it's been a long time since my Ice was a youngling. Also, to complete some of the spell and pet quests, you must have done (most) of the main quests in Grizzleheim and in Wintertusk to have access to certain areas when your teacher sends you there.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
frostfreeze457 on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Do any of you high level ice wizards know when and how pet quests start?
I read a pet profile for an ice pet, it said it came at level 48, my friend said he did not get the quest, so any of you know if you need to do something first?
Yes, level 48 for each school for the pet and level 48 spells. Tell your friend to go see Professor Greyrose.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Troll_Bridge

Survivor
May 07, 2013