Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Logic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
There are some quest that really annoy me. there was once a quest to put out a fire let pretend I am a storm wizard cant I use some storm magic and put it out I think the game should make an option like if I have a quest to heat up something and I am a fire wizard I should be able to heat it up without going somewhere come on I control magic hereNoah DrakeWraith 66

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
InfiniteMonkey260 on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
There are some quest that really annoy me. there was once a quest to put out a fire let pretend I am a storm wizard cant I use some storm magic and put it out I think the game should make an option like if I have a quest to heat up something and I am a fire wizard I should be able to heat it up without going somewhere come on I control magic hereNoah DrakeWraith 66
Objective: Put out fire(s)

Results:

Ice - cool the area until the fire dies down; scatter the burning materials until they can no longer spark a new fire.
Balance - Douse the fire with sand.
Life - Stamp the fire out with your paws or hooves
Myth - Belch frog spittle all over the fire.
Fire - Burn a buffer zone around the fire and/or contain the fire using materials that are forged in fire: bricks, stones, iron grating, crucible.
Storm - Douse the fire with a sudden downpour. Or use your knowledge of electronics and plumbing to create a smoke-sensing sprinkler system in all the buildings in Hametsu Village.
Death - Smother the fire by tossing a cloak or blanket over it; cover the fire so it runs out of oxygen and chokes itself off.

For any apparent gap in logic, there's always your imagination and understanding of basic physics.