Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Went to Golem Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2012
After doing that Sunken City quest, and failing, I decided to go to the Golem Tower to warm up.

I can't believe how easy it was. When I was level 7, it was the hardest thing then. Only if the Sunken City was that easy.

Richard Deathstone
Level 23 Necromancer

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Number1337,

I would recommend bringing 1-3 friends about your level to assist you in Sunken City.

Thanks,
Miranda Thundergem

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Congratulations on the Golem Tower. As for the golem tower, try bringing a few friends. A life wizard would be a huge help there.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I did Sunken City at level 26 , and since most of the bosses are you should wait until level 30 or something. It doesn't give too much xp, but it gives a little so it's best if your in the beginning of Marleybone or the End of Krok.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Moonlighterz1000 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations on the Golem Tower. As for the golem tower, try bringing a few friends. A life wizard would be a huge help there.
cant bring friends to golem tower, unless they changed that..... wait.... you meant sunken city.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Golem Tower is solo only.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Edit: Made a typo, I meant bring friends to Sunken City. Oops.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
Number1337 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
After doing that Sunken City quest, and failing, I decided to go to the Golem Tower to warm up.

I can't believe how easy it was. When I was level 7, it was the hardest thing then. Only if the Sunken City was that easy.

Richard Deathstone
Level 23 Necromancer
This is the main strategy I use when fighting in dungeons. You need four players. A battle slot are the circles in combat that you stand in. You need a tank (ice) in the first battle slot to absorb all the damage. You need a booster (balance) that can boost the spells with blades and traps in the second battle slot. You need a attacker (storm/fire/death) in the third battle slot to attack. And in the last battle slot should be a healer (life) to heal.

Alex LionThief
Level 45
"None shall phase me"

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012

Richard Deathstone
Level 23 Necromancer
Yes, it is true, Sunken City is quite a difficult dungeon. The last time i battled it, i think the final boss had like 2,000 health or something...? I don't remember....But anyways, i did it with my friends, i had 2 come over, and we aced it. But if your looking to do it solo, then i suggest you get to a level where you have minions, or where you can at least deal 600 damage, (Including the traps and blades), and also have some kind of multi-attack, like; Meteor, Ice Meteor, Tsunami, Frog, Tornado, Etc... And those are the types of things I used when i went to do it solo.

When i tried it, i was a , About level 25-39, and i Aced it! although i needed health quite a lot.

But yeah, i hope this helps!

~Nora Night Master Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Elite aspect on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Yes, it is true, Sunken City is quite a difficult dungeon. The last time i battled it, i think the final boss had like 2,000 health or something...? I don't remember....But anyways, i did it with my friends, i had 2 come over, and we aced it. But if your looking to do it solo, then i suggest you get to a level where you have minions, or where you can at least deal 600 damage, (Including the traps and blades), and also have some kind of multi-attack, like; Meteor, Ice Meteor, Tsunami, Frog, Tornado, Etc... And those are the types of things I used when i went to do it solo.

When i tried it, i was a , About level 25-39, and i Aced it! although i needed health quite a lot.

But yeah, i hope this helps!

~Nora Night Master Thaumaturge
Should I try to solo it? I am a level 41 balance (No hydra :( ) and I haven't beaten this yet. Should I?

Squire
May 10, 2013
I have certain strategies for Any Dungeon.
First of all, what level are you?

By the way, there is another post by Professor Greyrose called "A Guide to Sunken City"

1. If you are a high level, Warm Up!

My friend was level 18 and he had Access to Well of Spirits.

I thought testing my skills on Tomb of the Beliguer. So Journeymans helped all of us. When I came back, I was level 17. Though, you can test it on other dungeons like... Kensington Park! The Great Spyre! Keep of Ganelon!
Xibalba!

2. Come Back When a Higher Level
A Couple of my wiz soloed Sunken City at level 32. That is how hard it is!!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I completed Sunken City with my Life Wizard before going to Krokotopia. So I must have been in the the mid teens I suppose. Funny thing is I was looking forward to doing Sunken City with my Death Wizard. Unfortunately I never figured out how to get the quest line again. Can anyone tell me how to get it? Thank you in advance.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2013
I don't see how it is hard I did sunken city at level 12 I might be a crown buyer but still it is not too hard :/

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm nearly a level 32 and I'm still not going in there. I'm going to wait until I'm like a level 40. I hate Sunken City.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Keep trying sunken city, but do it with friends

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Borgha on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
I completed Sunken City with my Life Wizard before going to Krokotopia. So I must have been in the the mid teens I suppose. Funny thing is I was looking forward to doing Sunken City with my Death Wizard. Unfortunately I never figured out how to get the quest line again. Can anyone tell me how to get it? Thank you in advance.
Go to Nightside, talk to that death wizard and get the quest Through the Looking Glass then when you done you get quest for Sunken City

Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
I did sunken city when I was in level 18 with a friend.
( I teleported to a friend that was there and marked the location.) I recommend that you do it with a friend it is really easy.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
I tried sunken city and unfortunately I failed terribly, tried again and didn't get even close to how far i got before. It was disastrous. It was trash. I always need to have awesome friends to help me(who are members or use crowns obviously) or i die. Just help people in battle be friendly and then they will gladly help you. Ah... golem tower... i remember da days...

Alia Winterwhisper

Defender
Nov 17, 2012

Richard Deathstone
Level 23 Necromancer
I did Sunken City at level 33. My recommendation? Wait. Get better spells and make sure your friends are online. You definitely need some buddies for this quest. As mentioned earlier, life wizards are a big help. I am one and I have completed Sunken City many times helping friends of mine. Bear in mind, however, coming from a Life wizard, that healing is extremely important in Sunken City and the Life wizard will be too busy healing to aid in the actual attack. For this, bring either really good spells or a really good friend. Then you have a supporter and two attackers, basically unstoppable in any situation.