Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next big villian for 3rd arc! :)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
Mali and Sylvia probably had no children you would think, or do they....
A new student is introduced and his name is John Mist. He says, "I was orphaned, I don't really know my real family, but now this is my family." but there's something suspicious about him. He has a odd marking,a skull on his arm, the sign of death. You find out that he is death school, just like his marking!!!!!You start to wonder what this means. He seems to be stronger than most other wizards and has a unusually high health. One day he said he was going to go confront Mali, because he had come back to life. But he didn't return...
Then Ambrose asks you to come to his tower, and it's urgent! He tells you chaotic things have been happening. You start to wonder if this has to do with the new wizard. Ambrose gives you a key to a future world. At the end of that world you find that John Mist was behind it all along. He tells you, "When I was facing Mali(stare) he told me that he was my dad. I never understood the markings on my arm but my dad told me it was a sign of evil and I was destined to destroy the spiral! I have big plans for you..." and then he is gone in a mist of dark clouds.
What do you think of that?

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
That sounds like a really cool idea, i know its your original and i don't want to be critical (i don't mean a critical hit) but i had some ideas that i got when i read that, i hope you like them too. Instead of having some big mark on his arm, what about a birthmark in the rough ,but still noticable shape of skull, on the back of his neck? Plus lets say he doesn't exactly know much about magic, he never knew he had a spiral key. Lets say that he knows he has a key and he always keeps it with him. I doesn't know it goes to its just a key, he was told that his father(mali left something for him idk but obviously didn't tell him in person) said he should should always have it with him, and that was eventually be the key to eventually finding his family. The ideas are rough ones and i'm not entirely sure about the key part but its something and its just an idea.
I hope you like these because i certainly do like yours

Scarlet Dragonpetal