Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Buddy Needed

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
My Balance Wizard, (girl) level 83, is going to soon be done with Avalon. She is just about to go to Ghost Avalon. I have enjoyed being in AV and really am not looking forward to AZ. I've been there several times. I know it has very high level bosses and mobs. I am seeking a wizard who would like to quest with me in Avalon and not rush through it like crazy! I like to enjoy the characters and story. This is my first wizard and I want to enjoy beating the game not have it go by in a blur. So, if you would like to quest with me we can also work together to beat AV and move on to AZ. We can pool our resources and friends to work together and succeed. I play usually every evening (almost) from 9PM-1AM EST. I do not want to post on wizard101 fan site so I am posting here. Anyone interested, let me know. Thanks to all.

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
Hey there fellow Sorcerer. I'd be glad to help you finish AV and then quest into AZ. I also have a regular quest buddy that I know that wouldn't mind helping out. I also play in the evening but I'm on the west coast PST. Pick a date, time and realm where you would like to meet at. Figure in a 2 day buffer notice so we don't miss each other. Happy Questing...

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Valerian, thank you for the reply. I would welcome help from you or your friend. I can meet you in AV Abbey Road @ Page Jimmy 7:00PM PST (10:00PM EST) this Friday night 6/7 in realm Orthrus. Let me know if this works for you. My sorcerer's name is Autumn Wild Heart. Thanks again.

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
This Friday sounds good to me. I talked to my friend and he will be joining us as well. Both of us love farming Ghost Avalon and helping out fellow wizards. We will meet you at the proposed location as you requested.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I need help with Avalon my friends only help every once in a while and I really need help I'm at the wild the wildfire treant quest. Please please reply

Ryan Earth Blossom level 75