Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea! Please read and post any comments!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
I have been thinking about this for a while.
On wizard101, I think there should be a whole new realm where everything is replaced with 3 kinds of houses, Small Cottage, Medium Cottage and Mansion.
I did a brief description of this on my other post, but there is more about it here.
Your wizard should be able to pick a house to move into, and then your wizard can travel around that neighborhood to visit other peoples houses. You can have a privacy setting so you can make it yourself only, your friends or everyone. You will be able to go into others people houses, and they can visit you. The Home button would be "Go to your apartment/ home/ mansion" instead.
Heres a price range for the house. There is also themes like avalon, etc.
Small Cottage: 1000 Gold (You can move in with 2 other people)
Medium Cottage: 5000 Gold Or 200 Crowns (You can move in with 4 more people)
Mansion: 15000 gold or 1200 Crowns. (You can move in with 10 more people)

They would come with a kitchen, bathroom, and more (simplified)
You would get a bedroom, also, you could import your house if you have like the sun palace, they could have a mansion only realm, or like townhouses, or apartments. You can have them like floating, Or, You can have rotating staircases, Etc. It would be friendly, and you can bookmark that place if the owner allows you to (:

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
This has been suggested before, and I think its a pretty interesting way of adding more social stuff to the game.

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumagture

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
Haley Frosthaven on May 28, 2013 wrote:
I have been thinking about this for a while.
On wizard101, I think there should be a whole new realm where everything is replaced with 3 kinds of houses, Small Cottage, Medium Cottage and Mansion.
I did a brief description of this on my other post, but there is more about it here.
Your wizard should be able to pick a house to move into, and then your wizard can travel around that neighborhood to visit other peoples houses. You can have a privacy setting so you can make it yourself only, your friends or everyone. You will be able to go into others people houses, and they can visit you. The Home button would be "Go to your apartment/ home/ mansion" instead.
Heres a price range for the house. There is also themes like avalon, etc.
Small Cottage: 1000 Gold (You can move in with 2 other people)
Medium Cottage: 5000 Gold Or 200 Crowns (You can move in with 4 more people)
Mansion: 15000 gold or 1200 Crowns. (You can move in with 10 more people)

They would come with a kitchen, bathroom, and more (simplified)
You would get a bedroom, also, you could import your house if you have like the sun palace, they could have a mansion only realm, or like townhouses, or apartments. You can have them like floating, Or, You can have rotating staircases, Etc. It would be friendly, and you can bookmark that place if the owner allows you to (:
I'm guessing you're a lower level person.
I'm level 59, earning 1,000/5,000/15,000 gold would be too easy.
I like the idea, but I think the amounts should change as you get to a higher level.

Brianna Starsong wizard, level 59 P.S. if it's just a realm, at some times it might become full at the time you want to play it most.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I think it's a fantastic idea for enhancing the social aspect of the game. As Athena pointed out the pricing is very low, but I do agree that including housing for wizards in the level 20-50 would be nice. Perhaps an urban environment with apartments, town houses, or boarding houses could be included for lower prices. My promethean would love a bachelor apt in a busy town, fitted with a crafted portal to my country estates.

I'm not sure the mechanism for enabling thousands of gamers to live in a Cosy town. Perhaps the same house-front location is used for many wizards (similar to the dorm entrances).

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
That's nice and social, but that low for a mansion? I have 30,000 gold. And more to come.

Happy Spellcasting!

Survivor
May 30, 2010
I totally support this idea. Usually your friends are questing and you don't get to showcase your house as much as you'd like and if they're was a little community of houses everybody from the spiral would go. You could engage more with people. I think that it would be really really good idea. Kingsisle if you're reading this; please consider adding this idea to the spiral.